She cuts the call but she cannot believe. It's like her whole world shook because of one phone call.

****************FLASHBACK ENDS************

Aalekh has tears of happiness rolling down his face upon hearing that their rajveer sir is alive. He is angry, angry on himself that they did not search raj after the accident. Angry that they just believed that their rajveer sir died so easily. They did not search that place again and again.

" Oye naina. Tu ro kyun rahi hai tere rajveer sir toh zinda hai na? Chal apun ki tarah khush hoja" Alekh tries to cheer naina.

"Alekh mein mere hopes high rakh ke apne aap ko vapas tod nahin sakti. kya hoga agar yeh ek plan hai hume trap karne ka? kya hoga agar rajveer sir zinda nahin honge?" Naina says and cries uncontrollably.

"Dekh agar woh tera hopes tutna hi hai na toh tootne de. Lekin apun sab ek mauka bhi kho nahin sakte hai yeh dekhne ke liye ki apun sab ke rajveer sir Zinda hai ya nahi" aalekh says and consoles naina.

Naina's phone buzzed and there was the address of the place where their rajveer sir is supposed to be.

"Chal dekh tera bulava aya hai. tu pehle ja aur leave le phir kuch dinon baad apun leave leta hai" alekh orders naina. He just wishes that their rajveer sir is alive and safe with that man.

naina nods her head as she is still in shock. They both discuss the matter [ does not say senior but says a family member which is also true] with their seniors and take leaves as per alekh's plan.

DEHRADHUN

After the call Harsh enters the room where rajveer is laying down.

"ufff captain aapne mujhe kiska number de diya aisa lag raha tha ki phone se nikalkar mujhe interrogate karegi" he complains but a soft smile is there on his lips indicating he is just messing up.

Hearing the doc and seeing his smile rajveer laughs a little. Yes he gave the number of his fierce cadet, NAINA AH SINGH. He is happy that naina got to know that he is alive and will soon come to meet him.

shyam ji comes with soup for raj " Aree beta ab toh ap kuch dinon tak soup hi peena padega. lekin mein kafi achi soup bana leta hoon." he says as usual patient does not like soup but our rajveer was unusual so he happily drank soup.

"jii aap kabhi bhi ek normal patient ki tarah lagenge?" harsh asks jokingly. They all have their dinner and go to sleep.

After one week

Rajveer is a bit upset that naina has not called nor come to meet him. He doubts that naina will not come as she thinks he is dead. In this one week he recovered a lot but not completely. he can talk but with a bit of stuttering. He also does not want his cadet to see him this vulnerable. Doc Harsh and Shyamji took good care of him. they cracked jokes, treated him as he is a family to them. but still somewhere he felt as he is a burden to them.

Rajveer then thought about the red box, the mission, his cadets, KMA, and the culprit behind all these mindgames. Little did he know that he will be shook after knowing the mastermind.

Whereas Harsh knows Naina is on the way to meet Rajveer, he wanted to keep it a surprise. He knows something is there between these two as rajveer keeps asking if naina has called or not.

On the other hand Naina raches the city, thanks to their seniors for understanding and gave both of them holidays at the same time. Even though aalekh will come after some days as he has important work and as their sir taught them 'DUTY COMES FIRST'.

Naina wore her uniform and stars to show rajveer that she has become a lieutanant and not to forget the best cadet of that batch.

Naina entered the house where she found harsh waiting for her arrival.