iii. 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

Start from the beginning

She began to laugh hysterically, falling over in the process.

"What?" Max asked, starting to laugh at El's laughter, "What?"

And before he knew it, Peter was laughing too. The car pulling up outside made the three pause, turning toward the door quickly. Peter looked to El, both their eyes wide. The girl waved her hand quickly, Peter feeling as though he was a magnet, his entire body being thrown under her bed, "Door isn't three inches, be quiet."

He nodded, giving a thumbs up out the side of the bed before retracting his hand. There was a yell through the house, loud foot steps, before the door swung open immediately. Peter could only see the feet, but he knew from what El and Max told him, it was Chief Hopper.

"Do you knock, jeez?" Max said in disbelief.

"Yeah, jeez." El agreed, Peter cracked a grin from under the bed.

"Ohhh, hey. I'm sorry." Hopper apologized quickly as he looked in shock at the pair of girls, "I thought that's ugh-"

"Mikes not here." Max gave a odd look.

"Max wanted to have a sleepover." El nodded her head slightly, "Is that...okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Your parents know about it?" Hopper questioned Max, clearly in shock and disbelief at El hanging out with a girl.

"Yup." Max gave an annoyed expression.

"Uh, yeah, it's cool." Hopper slurred his words, "That's really cool."

Silence fell over the room for a few more moments before Max spoke up again, "Did you need something?"

"No, no, i'll leave. I'll just let you- i'll leave you." he stumbled over his words, backing up and pulling the door shut in the process.

After a few seconds, El peaked her head under the bed to look at Peter, "Close one."

"Yeah, close one." he agreed, pulling himself out with a small roll, "Must be weird having a cop as a parent. Really can't break any rules then."

"Breaking rules now." El pointed as him, "Door isn't three inches."

Peter ginned, holding a finger out before turning toward his bag. El watched as he pulled a small mix tape from the front pocket. He boyish grin went across his face, "Tell me if this blows your mind."

Peter let his painted nails dry, El's doing after she picked a red color for him, watching the bottle spin before him. Max scoffed when it stilled, "Mr Wheeler, boring."

"Yeah, boring." El giggled.

"Totally boring." Peter agree, blowing on his right hand.

"Spin again." Max encouraged.

"Against the rules?" El gave a questionable look.

"We made our own rules." Max shrugged in return.

Peter grinned, his stretched out leg bumping El, "Go again."

El did so, watching the empty coke bottle twirl around. Peters mix tape playing behind them, the bottle landing on Billy's name.

"That guy scares me." Peter spoke up, his eyes going wide as he realized what he said, "Not that I'm scared of other people, definitely not. He doesn't scare me, he scares other people and that's scary because- well because-"

"He is scary." El agreed, cutting him off.

"Okay, look, I should just warn you, if he's with a girl or doing something gross, just get out of there right away before you're scarred for life." Max spoke up quickly, walking across the room to get her radio.

"Max-" El began.

"No, i'm just saying, i'm serious. He's really gross." Max cut her off quickly.

"Max!" El exclaimed with wide eyes. Peter gave a minor chuckle, pressing his thumb to his nails to check if they'd dried.

"Shutting up now." Max nodded, pulling Peters mix tape from her radio and tossing it his way.

As Max searched for an empty channel, El looked Peters way, "Did blow my mind."

He looked up from where he was now laying sideways on the bed, "Huh?"

"Music. Did blow my mind." she nodded, making him grin, earning one back.

El tied the blind fold around her eyes after Max found the channel, laying the radio before her. Peter propped himself up on one of his elbows, watching with curious eyes.

"I found him." El spoke after a second.

"What's he doing?" Max asked quickly.

"I don't know." El said, blood dripping from her nose. Peter sat up just a little, using his index finger to catch the drip after it fell from her chin, "He's on the floor talking to someone."

After a few more seconds, El yanked the blind fold off with gasps.

"What is it?" Max asked in a panic, Peter sitting up quickly with worried eyes, "What happened?"

El continued to gasp for air, Peter placed his hand on her knee, "El, just breath."

kylie speaks

worried bf worried bf

i updated mood boards on
the intro chapter!!

i updated mood boards onthe intro chapter!!