Chapter 1.5: The Debt

"Curaxu?" Hollow questioned, as someone walked into the room. The figure who stood in the door way, Curaxu, Hollow guessed, wore a yellow beanie on his head, and a sweatshirt with a yellow rim on the ends and sleeves, with just some regular dark jeans and shoes.
"Fluke...." Curaxu trailed off, his voice trailing off while his face grew red. He crossed his arms over his chest, looking at the floor.
"This is my little cousin, Curaxu." Fluke began, walking over to him. "His parents disowned him because he's gay." Fluke said, patting Curaxu's head.
"And?" Evanz questioned, walking over to Curaxu as well, "What's he going to do?"
"Well, I was thinking-" Fluke began, but was cut off, as Rage walked over, grabbing Curaxu from Fluke and Evanz.
"Mine." Rage said in an animalistic way, grabbing Curaxu in a huglike manner, before smiling, and turning to the others. "I'm going to go break him in!" Rage called, leaving the building, dragging a confused Curaxu with him.
"Rage!" Hollow called, but the door already shut. Hollow snapped his head around to Fluke, who had a neutral expression on his face.
"I take it you did something to his drink?" Evanz asked nervously, taking a step away from the drinks. Fluke turned to look at Evanz, taking his gaze off of a distressed Hollow.
"Well, I guess we should try to on assign jobs?" Evanz said, going to sit in one of the bar stools.
"Sounds good to me." Fluke said, sitting down next to Evanz, as Fluke sat across from them.
"I'm guessing Rage will be are Manager, leader, like always?" Hollow asked, to which Evanz and Fluke both nodded. "Evanz, you can be a lap dancer-"
"I want to be our lead pole dancer!" Fluke shouted out excitedly, as Evanz sat with a stunned impression about being the lead lap dancer.
"I guess I can be the bar tender." Hollow finished, but looked more directly at Fluke, "What about Curaxu?"
"Easy, he's obviously Rage's fuckboy." Fluke said with ease. Hollow hesitated for a second, looking like he was going to object, but kept his mouth shut at the last second.
"So, Evanz is the lap dancer, Fluke is our lead pole dancer, Rage is our boss, to which Curaxu is his fuckboy, and I'm our bar tender?" Hollow said, looking at the other two for confirmation.
"Okay, I guess." Evanz said, giving a weak thumbs up, while Fluke just nodded vigorously.
"We'll all meet herw same time, tomorrow." Fluke said, getting up. Evanz got up as well, walking towards the exit with Hollow close behind.
There was a common thought between tbe two high schoolers, trying to pay off a debt in their club.
Did we seriously just sign up for a strip club?

((A/n lmao it's 3 am again and im watching twitches.
I am too tired to keep writing, so I couldn't make it a complete chapter 2, but it's a bit more?
I can also do a Rage pov or flashback of when he took Curaxu away.

1 Question~
- What club does Rage run?))