Chapter 4: Getting out of This Dumb Lab.

Enytt laid there, after an hour or two of the Professor devising a plan on how the hell to get out of this small place. The air down here was dim, and that button may have (Somehow?) affected the airflow through the Laboratory. Suddenly, the professor snapped his fingers. 

"Eureka!" He yelled, picking up Enytt, as he just stared at him.

"I have it, Batman, I have it! There is an abandoned catacombs that is connected to a part of the Laboratory, and if we could just get there soon enough, we may be able to get out."

"Uhuh." Enytt said, still a bit dazed from when he ran into the door. He shook his head slightly to knock back his senses.

"Wait, we're getting out of here?" He flew out of the Professors hands, and cheered.

"Hooray! This place smells like a male cows udders!" Enytt chanted.

"Wait, isn't that just its-"

"Nevermind that, Professor rabbit dude. We can get out of here!" He flew around happily, even though he doesn't realize this Professor has only been to about 6 places in this Lab.

"Its Professor Magikite, thank you.."

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Cmon, lets go!" He said, flying into the door, being sent back a little, but still flying. 

"Ow." He said, before the doors opened like those automatic Walmart doors. He flew through the halls, as Magikite followed behind, barely catching up. He was running through any door that he saw first, Left, right, Right, Left, Straight, Left, Backwards, Hokey Pokey, Barrel Roll, you get the idea.

"..You do know where we're going, right?" Professor Magikite asked the Zubat Echo Fighter.

"Oh please, of course I dont."

"...Dang it, Batman." The Professor said, facepalming, and just continued following behind Enytt, before they wounded up in a giant room, ontop of some sort of balcony-like area, with about 8 TV screens on the walls, hanging from truss'. There was a ladder that lead down into what looked like some sort of office space, and there were watchbots working at each desk.

"Wow...Are all these watchbots working here?" Enytt asked, staring down in awe.

"Why yes, quite frankly. Those robots pay my taxes." He said, chuckling, knowing that the robots can't actually pay taxes, and how he's been getting away with tax fraud. And he hasn't paid last months electric bill, so I have no clue how the hell all these lights are on, but its Alchas, so who knows.

"Alright, whatever, lets go!" Enytt said, before flying up to two doorways, practically but not really side-by-side.

"Uh..which door do we go through?" Enytt asked, glancing at Professor Magikite.

"I assume its..." The Professor peeked through the glass in one of the doorways. "This one!" He said, opening the door, which lead to an underwater hallway, as the water could be heard flowing, as Silopsis and Minnart swam by, the pipes underneath the glass which was underneath their feet could be heard, and another door was straight ahead.

"That way! Straight through there!" Enytt yelled, running through the door, as the Professor followed behind, and it lead them to another large door.

"This looks like the door that was at the entrance of this lab.." Enytt said, peeking at its characteristics. "That must mean its an exit!"

"Well, I guess so. C'mon, boy, this should lead to.."