Part I

It's been three to four years since my parents broke up. I am living with my mom since then because my dad is traveling to other countries all the time so he can afford my needs and his of course. It's been two years since my mom started dating someone. He is a nice man that makes my mom happy. The only things I know about him is that he is a well-billed man and that he has a son around my age. I think mom have said he is like two or three years older than me but I am not sure. I don't much about his son but I know the man my mom fell for. He has visited our house plenty of times and I know him very well. He is really nice and he seems to love my mom. One day my mom came back from her date with her lover and she seemed to be really happy.

Mom: honey I am home. I have some news for you.
Y/N: good or bad?
Mom: you'll tell me... Me and Justin (Her lover) decided, if you find it okay, to leave together. He asked me to take you and go to live to their house. Only me, you, Justin and his handsome *😏* son.
Y/N: mommm☺️. That's sounds kinda awkward and stressful for me but it's a great idea. I agree with that. We will go and see how it is. If we can do this.

Anyways, we talked about it and my mom called Justin to tell him about the good news right after. Anyways, some days skipped and it was the day we would move out and go to Justin's house. I am excited and nervous at the same time. Justin came and took us to go to his home in the afternoon. As we arrived there we saw his beautiful and expensive house. Justin rang the bell and told to someone to come down and help him. It was probably his son. I don't even know his name actually. I have never even seen him. My mom had just told me he is handsome but I don't know. Beauty is not the same for everyone. Anyways, we took out our luggage to the road and suddenly someone opened the house door and came out to help. Wow bro. What's that? Is he Justin's son? He is so handsome. I got shocked. He seems friendly but at the same time kinda cold. I don't know how to explain it. But he looks good anyways.

He was wearing a hoodie with his hood on and a uniform, all in black. His blonde hair suits him so bad and the "out of this world" veins on his hands because his sleeves were up to his arms and his body shape (as much as I could see). Everything is perfect. He came straight to me and gave me his hand.

Jeno: hey, I'm Jeno.

And he gave that sexy veiny hand to me. I gave my hand too looking at him.

Y/N: hello. I am y/n.

Anyways, he kinda smiled and then went to get our luggage. His hands look so mascular and his fingers so long and veiny and beautiful. Omo I am kinda wet. Justin and Jeno took the luggage and told us to go upstairs. The home inside was really beautiful and I was so excited to live there. Justin took my mom's luggage and they went to their room, so I had to stay back with Jeno. Jeno led me to my room. It was so beautiful all grey black and white and I could decorate it the way I wanted. He opened the door and I followed. He put the luggage to the side and stayed with me to see my reaction.

Y/N: are your hands good? My things are kinda heavy.
Jeno: yes don't worry I am working out a lot

And both of us giggled. Days skipped. We were totally fine to our new home. It was really friendly and comfy. We also had "family" time as well. I am not that close to Jeno to be comfortable enough but we are talking sometimes. I still think he is kinda cold in general but that's fine. I could see he was like looking at me or being kinda dirty you know but he was so cold. One day while I was studying, Jeno came into my room our parents were watching a movie downstairs. He knocked the door as the gentleman he is and came in. He sat next to me and started asking me things about my lessons and studies. As we were talking he was coming even closer to me. I was flustered so I got up and moved to go out of my room to pretend I wanted to go downstairs to drink some water. Jeno didn't let me go out by pinning me to the wall. One hand above my head and the other one on my chin. He was looking at me into the eyes.