Chapter 1

I sighed and sat under a tree while the sky let its tears fall. Why would a girl be under a tree when it is raining cats and dogs? Simple, I'm a homeless orphan. Why has no one taken me in? Because I'm a werewolf, with lets just say the smartest mind ever. I would tell you my past but I'm to lazy. I sighed when a drop of rain fell on my face. Don't get me wrong, I love the rain, but not at the moment. I was here in Sanfransokyo after sneaking in on a boat from Australia. I never really like to stay in one place. I pulled my legs closer to my chest. Of course with my brilliant mind I could join a school or sell inventions. Hell no, would you let a 14 year old girl with a white dirted shirt and denim shorts who has dirty hair and gives out no expression and looks like they would kill you at any second? Well, one person did...

"Are you ok kid?" Asked a boy that looks a few years older then me, wearing a hat and holding an umbrella that is covering the both of us. I looked up at him with an emotionless, almost dead eyes, expression. "Your homeless? Correct?" He said. I mumbled back a "Correct". His eyes seemed to sadden but still relieved. "Come with me. I have a house, a brother around your age and an Aunt that would love you." he said and reached his hand out to me. A family? how can I trust this guy? Well I have nothing left to do. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. "my Aunt might have some spare clothes for you" he said. "Ok" I mumbled. "Do you have a name?" He asked. I, never thought of a name... So I'll just come up with a name, "Uh, (y/n)" I said. "Well (y/n), My name is Tadashi Hamada" He said with a smile. He hopped on his scoter, he gave me a helmet and I sat on the scoter behind him. "Hold on (y/n)" He said. I held on as he zoomed off.

...

After a while we arrived at a café, Lucky Cat Café. "This is my Aunts Café. We live upstairs" He said. I took the helmet off and followed him inside. He put the umbrella down and stepped inside, I followed. "Oh, Tadashi your late what took you so long?" A woman with short brown hair said and held his face in distress. "Sorry Aunt Cass, I saw someone who needed help." Tadashi said and stepped to the side and pushed me in front of the woman called Cass. The woman gasped, "Oh dear child your all wet, are you a orphan?! you know what come, come, I have some spare clothes upstairs. You can call me Aunt Cass, Whats your name?" Asked Cass. "(y/n)" I said. I looked behind me to see Tadashi walk up the stairs smile at me and started chuckling. "Aunt Cass is Tadashi home?" A boy, around my age with black messy hair came down the stairs and asked Cass. "Huh? Who are you?" He looked at me. Tadashi came behind him and hit him on the head. "Manners. Shes an homeless orphan" He said to the boy. "S-sorry, I didn't mean it like that." He said. "I'm Hiro Hamada." "(y/n)" I mumbled. Cass brushed down my hair a bit and lead me to her room. "Here are my old clothes. You can use the shower to freshen up." she told me and led me to the bathroom and pushed me in. "Thank you, Cass" "I told you to call me Aunt Cass" She giggled. I closed the door and locked it, jumping into the shower and started freshening up.

(Tadashi's P.O.V)
I looked at my brother. "So shes homeless?" Hiro asks. "Thats what I said." I told him and sat down on the couch. "Wow... That must of be hard..." He said and sat down next to me. "Well the least we can do is make her part of the family." I said and ruffled Hiro's hair. He chuckled, "Yeah.". "Alright shes taking a shower so I better prepare some more dinner." Aunt Cass said and walked into the kitchen and put on her apron. "Where is she sleeping Aunt Cass?" Hiro asked. "In the guest room of course. But we will have to go shopping tomorrow for more groceries and clothes for you kids." She said. "ah ok" Hiro nodded. We heard foot steps coming down the stairs, (y/n) emerged wearing a (f/c) long sleeved T-shirt, (f/c) jeans and a (f/c) hoodie.
I smiled in approval. Hiro also nodded, but there was something in his eye, and staring right, 'there'. Her hair is (shorter)/(longer) when brushed. "Dinners ready!" Aunt Cass said and stepped out from the kitchen. "You look beautiful (y/n)" Aunt Cass said and hugged (y/n). She hugged back. "Thank you for the clothes Cass" "Aunt" Aunt Cass scolded playfully. "Come on guys, dinners ready." Aunt Cass said. Once (y/n) was out of the room I whacked Hiro over the head and whispered in his ear 'pervert' and he blushed, a lot. We stalked over to the dinning room, and I sat Hiro next to (y/n) on purpose, he gave me glare through a tiny blush. He needs friends around his age, maybe a girlfriend? I smirked at the thought in my head. (Y/n) just started eating, as so did we. "Tomorrow we're going shopping for clothes so once we are there (y/n) we can go find some stuff for you-" "Wait I'm staying here?" (Y/n) cut off Aunt Case. "Well of course your staying- your now part of the family (y/n)!" Aunt Cass smiled. (Y/n) nodded her head with no emotion, does she want to stay?

...

(Y/n)
I woke up the next morning in a comfortable bed. That's not supposed to happen, then I remembered Tadashi. I sit up and see a note on a desk on the other side of the room. I get out of bed and walk over to the note and it read, and I quote-
Dear (y/n),
Hiro gave me some clothes for today just for you, I raise good kids.
There should be a bathroom in the spare room, so you won't have to share with the boys and me, so you can use that to take a shower and stuff.
Anyway, come down for breakfast when your ready, do you like pancakes?
After breakfast we are heading out for the shops.
Don't forget to thank Hiro for the clothes!

~Aunt Cass.

I guess I have to thank Hiro then. I look at the clothes, just a pair of (2f/c) top and (f/c) hood with denim shorts and a pair of black high tops. I smirk and went to go take a shower, the warm water dripped down my body, I sighed it was quite refreshing actually. Once I finished I got dressed, and dried my hair. I looked around my room, I needed the suddened urge to, change. I changed into a wolf, with silky (f/c) fur as my (e/c) wolf eyes darted around the room. I sniffed the air, Tadashi and Hiro are still in bed, while Cass is cooking, pancakes? Wasn't it? Anyway, I changed back to my human form and put the clothes back on, no, I did not rip the clothes when I turned into a wolf like those offensive Twilight Wolves (I went there). I walked down the stairs, shaking my head back n forth as my hair is still slightly wet. "Morning Cas-" "Aunt" Cass interrupted. I rolled my eyes. "Breakfast~" She sang, I looked at the clock and noticed it was early. "I have to go down and open up the cafe, you can stay here and eat, tell the boys to make them selves something to eat for breakfast~" she winked and patted my head walking down the other set of stairs to the cafe. "Thank you" I called out, did I just say that. "Your Welcome dear" she yelled back. I looked at the deliciously stacked pancakes with (f/t) (favourite topping) on it. I smirked" and tried a piece, my God Cass has a gift, really good pancakes, well, not that I've really tried any, but still, damn. I here loud foot steps coming down the stairs. Tadashi emerged. "Morning (y/n)~" Tadashi smiled and came over and took one of my pancakes, not that I mind. (I would..) "morning" I looked at him with kind eyes. "Wow some emotion coming from those dull eyes, that's an improvement" he chuckled and ruffled my hair. "Thanks I guess?" I muttered. He chuckled. "So, how do you feel bout shopping?" He asked walking over to the fridge. "Never been, but hey! There's always a first" I pointed out. He laughed "So true".
About half an hour later Hiro emerged from down stairs, his hair even more messy. Is that possible. "Hurry up and eat bone head, we gotta go shopping remember?" Tadashi ruffled Hiro's hair. "Yeah yeah I know" he muttered tiredly. He yawned, which made me and Tadashi yawn. "I was to busy designing..." He trailed off, then shook his head. "Never mind" he smiled and waved his hand. Tadashi looked as if to say something but shrugged it off.
I rolled my eyes. Men. (Amirite ladies?!)
What should I do to past the time?