Hannah: very funny 😐

Billie: see you in a bit I'm going to Zoe and drew.

Hannah: whatever even if they were my friends.

Billie: well they choose me over you.

~First lesson~ (English)

Miss rose: welcome back everyone there is a sitting plan. Billie and hannah you to at the back please.

Hannah: b-

Miss rose: Hannah I don't want to hear it and you guys are best friends.

Hannah: n-

Billie: yes we are come on Hannah.

Miss rose: ok Zoe and drew next to Billie and hannah please.

Billie: this is going to be fun.

Hannah: can this day get any worse.

Mia rose: oh yeah we have a new student she from the uk.

Billie: oh hannah you're not the only one from the uk anymore.

Miss rose: this is Olivia, hannah you will be the tour guide for Olivia.

Hannah: ok 

Miss rose: Olivia can you tell the class a bit about yourself.

Olivia: hi I'm Olivia and I'm from the uk and I used to have a best friend named Hannah but she moved to America.

Miss rose: we have a student here her name is hannah and she's from the uk. Hannah stand up please.

Hannah: um hi

Olivia: it you I missed you beside

Miss rose: reunites friends. Hannah  you can take Olivia on the tour of the school now.

Hannah: ok.

Billie: hahah have fun 😂

Hannah: you keep your mouth shut.

Billie: ok.

Olivia: so we meet again

Hannah: look don't bully me again ok. we have a choice we become friends again or we don't speak to each other.

Olivia: oh you thought because we are older now and we haven't seen each other for ages we can be friends or don't speak to each other I think I will bully you again as I didn't finish it because you left and was them 3 girl your friends? Because I'm going to make them hate you or bully them with you.

Hannah: you put a finger on either one of them I will beat your ass got it!!

Olivia: so they are your friends and you think I'm scared of you or them. 🤣

Billie: H...hannah?

Hannah's pov

fuck did I just say that out loud I'm so stupid now Billie, drew and Zoe are going to be bulled by Olivia and I'm going to be bulled by Billie,Zoe,drew and Olivia well my life is going to be over very soon.

Hannah: yes

Billie: did you mean those thing you just said?

Hannah: yes

Olivia: what going on you two look like you hate each other but all so don't.

Hannah: shut up Olivia can you not see I'm busy speaking with my umm...

Billie: girlfriend? If you still want me?

Hannah: wait what?

Billie: I know I bullied you when you came out and said you had a crush on me but I love you Hannah and I always did but I didn't know how to express myself and I didn't want to lose you so I bullied you but I regret it so will you be my girlfriend?

Olivia: Hannah don't answer it!!

Hannah: why

Olivia: because I have a crush on you and that the reason I bullied you and If I see you with her I'm going to hate myself because I was the reason you moved here and fell in love with her.

Hannah: yes I'll be your girlfriend Billie but Olivia I didn't move her because of you well it was half the reason but also my dad got a job offer and we move and I was very happy but then Billie started to bully me and I had two options kill myself or move and I miss the uk so I would move back there but not where I used to live because I didn't want to see you and if you try bully me, Billie, Zoe or drew I will hurt you!

Olivia: yes Hannah but it ok because I'm not staying here for only a month but my parents wanted me to be in school. I won't be here long and I don't need you to show me around the school you and your "girlfriend" can go some where.

Billie: Hannah I'm sorry for the way I treated you.

Hannah: Billie I forgive you but promise me you won't do it again

Billie: i promise

Hannah: Billie you want to go get ice cream with Zoe and drew right now and we can go to the skate pack and then we can have a sleepover.

Billie: ok I go get drew and Zoe but the sleepovers at mine and finneas really miss you well everyone misses you.

Olivia: oh I see how it is you like her over me she is going to break your heart and your going to run to me and I won't help you because you chose her over me!

Hannah: you do remember why I hate you right?

Olivia: yeah because I dated your crush and them I told everyone shit about you and I got the whole school to gang up on you but I still love you and that bitch your dating dose not love you!

Billie: yes I do love her.

Zoe and drew: yeah Billie dose love her because Billie has pictures of hannah around her room and she kiss them every night and doesn't shut up about her not like it's a bad thing but Billie loves hannah and always has the first day hannah came here billie was all over her and couldn't shut up about how beautiful she is.

Billie: guys you didn't have to tell them the room part

Zoe and drew: oops

Olivia: look Hannah I'm sorry for the way I treated you.

Billie: save it, Hannah doesn't want to hear it, come on guys.

Hannah: Olivia you all most made me kill myself I don't love you and I don't want to hear your useless word that come out of your mouth.

1266 words