Episode Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"Hey, please, calm down." she commended, coming closer. "You're bleeding. Can you walk? Is it bad?" she asked him a few questions, checking his breathing. He looked at the teen.

"I-I can walk... And it's not that bad..." he said.

"Alright then." she smiled. "I'll take you to a safe place, and on the way you'll tell me where's your grandpa, okay?" child nooded, as [Y/N] helped him get up nad took him to more safer place. "So, where he is?" child pointed at other building. [Y/N] noticed a few students from Shinketsu, so she went to them.

"Excuse me?" she asked, as some guy who turned. "This child said that his grandpa is crushed there." she pointed at area. "Could you take care of him and his wounds, or check on his grandpa?" guy nooded, taking child's hand. [Y/N] smiled, thanked and went to that direction. She soon saw a man crushed by the building, with bleeding hands.

"Sir, please don't try to move!" she called. "I'll take it off you. Can you tell me is it bad?" she asked, using her sword to take off the rubble from him.

"It hurts... Along with my ribs..." he said, finally being free. Girl smiled.

"Alright. I'll make sure to watch on this area." she gently picked him up, and went to search if someone decided to make a safe point. People from Shinketsu did. She broughted the man there and explained what his wounds are.

"Okay, place him there." one girl pointed where to leave him. [Y/N] came back to saving other people.

But then, everything started exploding. [Y/N] thought for a little, before realizing.

'Villain!' she placed her sword on the ground, and soon enough saw a few villains, and a few people she had to rescue.

She sighed. God, she knew it was going to be hard, but Gang Orca was a bit too much. She found a few people. After making sure they have only low injures, she found a group that was evacuating.

"Wait a second!" she called, with five people behind her. They all had to be took to other place. Then, when people were safe, she came to help Todoroki.

"An attack like that is nothing!" Gang Orca called, not noticing [Y/N] coming from behind. She throwed some wind under him, which made him fall. Next, Yoarashi also used wind, that made the rest of villains fall.

Of course, after a few seconds, Todoroki and Yoarashi started fighting with each other, while villains were looking at them with a 'are you serious?' look. [Y/N] sighed once again, before getting to attack.

She created a long-ranged triple-layered slash twister full of crescent moon blades with her sword, that all rushed at Gand Orca and his comrades. Unfortunetly, some of them were able to avoid it. Gang Orca throwed one of his paralyze attacks at her, so she quickly drawed her sword and slashed it swiftly in a singular horizontal motion in a crescent shape, creating numerous chaotic crescent blades.

She jumped away, now unleashing eight forward slashes with each one on top of the other. This succesfully got them away. she turned to boys for a second.

"Oi! Shut up, both of you!" she yelled. "We have something to do, can't you see!?" she then leaped and unleashed a series of ranged arced attacks towards her enemys. But, instead of listening, they both used their attacks in sync gain, because of what fire went on 'fake boy' from before. [Y/N] used lighting to get to him and took him away.

"What the hell!? Are you even listening!?" she yelled at them again, feeling more and more mad. Gang Orca soon paralyzed both of them. She cursed under her breath.

"Total Breathing Concentration..." she closed her eyes. "Blooming Flame!" she swinged her blade in a circular motion that rushed at her enemys. he wasn't pointing anywhere near Todroki or Yoarashi, but it took down many villains. Then, boy from before caused the ground under them to collapse. Next, she rushed to help the rest of injured people, while boys stopped arguing and worked together to trap Gang Orca. Meanwhile, other students took care of the rest of villains.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

[Y/N] and Midoriya passed. Just like the rest of their class... except Bakugou and Todoroki. [Y/N] checked her results, and it turned out she had 81 points. she acted a bit reckless while fighting with a villain, but other then that, everything was okay.

"Izuku-kun, don't cry." she told him, while he was looking amazed at his provisional license. None of them noticed a blond haired girl talking through her phone.

"You won't believe in that!" Toga said. "I've got some of [Y/N]'s blood!"

 "I've got some of [Y/N]'s blood!"

♡ @RAINBOWCORE~ 10

♡ @RAINBOWCORE
~ 10.12.2021