Maybe a little more than the start

When I arrived at The House Ace someone said to me " the boss is calling you to his office,hurry" as I nervously hurried to my boss's office, I could have thrown up right then and there but some how I didn't, after shoting the the door I almost instantly gasped at the sight of my boss having sex with his assistant on his desk he shouted at me to turn around and so I did ,while turning back around his assistant gave me a look in which I replied to with a "bitch please I am not the one " she then said " oh please" prompting me to slap her and leaving my hand print on her face in red my boss looked at me with a scold on his face I replied with "right now is not the time Ace " he ask me to repeat and that's when I noticed I called him by his first name he slowly walked up to me scaring me more and more every step, I shared steps with him until I finally arrived at the wall trapping me inside his office, feeling helpless I just stood there and waited for the "your fired !" but it never came just a "consider this a warning honey"

I slowly walked out of the room and whispered "oh well I taught I would at least get fired" he roughly grabbed my shoulders and pinned me against the wall at told me "well if that's your wish I'd be happy to grant it" when he finally let me go I walked out of his office whispering "asshole" and some how I could here him scoff and whisper "bitch" I ignored him and left the office in a total disarray I could see my co-workers waiting for me to start to pack my stuff but I just confidently and happily walked out of The House Of Ace. They probably thought because I slapped Amanda that I would've been fired but agian some how I didn't while walking home all I could think about was Ace's hands on my body and why he didn't fire me,a few minutes later I arrived at the entrance of my house and still I couldn't stop giggling and smiling.