Chapter 4

A/N I'm so sorry I haven't updated I had to get ready for disneyland and for a German exchange student who comes soon please forgive me also please comment some ideas I could really use the help. Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------

~Time skip back to when Dean left ~

After Dean left the garage he wanted to go as far from this nightmare. While he was in the blue mustang he thought to himself, 

 Why did this happen? How did this happen? Is it reversible? Wait, if the witch is dead why is the Impala a human the spell shouldn't work if the witch is dead. What if we didn't kill her?

He went on and on for hours and finally he came to his senses.

 Maybe this isn't so bad, I have always loved the Impala. I have always wanted to get to know the Impala and now I can so why don't I take advantage of my time with Baby, but first I just can't call her Baby anymore its just weird I think I will call her Impala like I do when she was in car form.

On his way home he stopped by the store to get some pie and beer so him and Impala could talk.

~ time skip to when Dean walked in on Sam and Impala ~

After he got the pie and three beers and took them to the table he popped the top of of two beers and gave one to Impala and took a swig of his and gave the other to Sam with the 'leave us alone now' look on his face and at that moment Sam got up from the table and left the room.

Impala and Dean looked at each other for a good five minutes then Dean asked,

"So how are you Impala?"

"I'm fine, what about you Dean?" asked Impala quietly.

"I'm good. I was wondering, were you in the middle of telling Sam something before I walked in?"

"No, nothing important, don't worry about it." Impala said with a mouthful of pie.

"Wow this is surprisingly better then diesel fuel!" Impala said in a very excited tone.

"I would hope so!!!" Dean said laughing.

"Well I should go to sleep I still don't know what that means, but I should go. Bye Dean." Impala said frantically as she got up from the table and ran off to her room.

Well that was shorter than I had wanted it to be. 

Dean walked to his on room to sleep.