CHAPTER 2: They love me

ʚïɞ

This mission, is surely stressing the hella out of a certain, instructor of the second-year students of Tokyo Jujutsu High, Atsuya Kusakabe.

His eyes twitch, seeing a certain disaster approaching. Just how unlucky his day, can be?

He massages his temple, hoping to release some stress. Guess what, it didn't.

"There's no doubt I might die, from stress one day."

"That's really unfortunate, Kusakabe-sensei." Kusakabe paused, this will be a headache, for sure.

"Shinobu.. What are you even doing, in the middle of the night? Shouldn't be you sleeping already?"

"Isn't this time for you to die?" Shinobu smiles so sweet, that stings like a bee. He just got himself into a big problem, didn't he?

That surely might, take a while.

ʚïɞ

"Kusakabe-sensei~ Stop ignoring me~!" Shinobu pouted, gazing at the older male, gazing. "Kusakabe-sensei~ Moshi moshi~" She moves closer, to the point their faces, are couples inches away.

"Moshi Moshi, Kusakabe-sensei~". Seeing how close they are, he flinch. Kusakabe turned. "Are you still angry, at the game we had.. Kusakabe-sensei?"

As her eyes shine fascinatedly, there's no doubt she's tormenting him, again, again, and again. That surely, lift her mood up.

Flashback

Kusakabe, definitely never had any plans to, lingering against the campus. He was too stressed about that, shit. Especially seeing a certain disaster. Unfortunately, his luck was not on his side...

He will be fine. Yes he will-

"Our game will be just simple, Kusakabe-sensei~!" Shinobu flashed with a dazzling smile and continued.

"When I say go and grab the cup, Kusakabe-sensei need to block my hand. If I fail to catch your hand, throw this water against me." Shinobu put her hand against the cup, promptly Kusakabe to block it.

"So simple, wasn't it-" Shinobu was cutten off, by the sudden sensation of the water hitting against her. Shinobu smiled, she smiled.

His life is surely, in great danger right now. "Again." With a sudden, moved shinobu caught his hand, as he let himself prepared for the impact. The cup slipped, promoting a hard thunk to the side of his head.

Kusakabe head bleeds. Shinobu eyes widened. "Oh! The cup slipped! I'm so sorry, Kusakabe-sensei!"

"It's fine. Accidents happen..."

This child is surely the death of him. Shinobu smiled widened, embracing his hand. "Now shall we, keep on going... Kusakabe-sensei?"

End of Flashback

"Now shall we, keep on going... Kusakabe-sensei?"

Kusakabe, paled. Those words, surely traumatized the SHIT out of him. He should have been aware, he should have. Shinobu was nothing, but a disaster.