Episode Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"Oh, you too are finally here." he turned to them, smiling. [Y/N] knew that he and Izuku already talked, but she didn't had that chance for quiet long time. "It was pretty long, right?" [Y/N] didn't answered.

"I already talked with young Midoriya about it, but I think you should know, too." he continued. "I'm retired, because I cannot use One for All anymore. That's why, young Midoriya is now the only one who have it, and Endevaor is Number One Hero." [Y/N] still didn't answered. "But, this is alright. I'll still teach at U.A., and I will still teach young Midoriya about his power. And, I still rely on you to protect him while, if I'll let down again. I know you had to do so at training camp, but-" tears started dropping from [Y/N]'s face. She just couldn't take it.

"[Y/N]..." Izuku looked at her, worried.

"I'm sorry..." she said. "I'm so, so sorry... If I only noticed Compress behind me and Bakugou... If I only did something ealier... Then you wouldn't... Y-You wouldn't..." she wasn't even able to end it. All Might stayed quiet, before pulling her into a hug.

"It wasn't your fault." he stated. "No oneknew that villains are going to attack. No one knew that you and Bakugou may got kidnapped. No one thought that All For One was even alive. None of it was your fault." she only cried more, hugging him back.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"I'm going." [Y/N] said, looking right at Inko, who was trying to argue.

"B-But, already Izuku is going!" she said, while All Might and Izuku were just sitting at the table. "And you're keep getting injured!"

"Only once." she corrected, before sighing. "Midomama, I'm really going to be alright. I'm not going to act so reckless." she then leaned over to her and whispered. "Besides, don't you want to have a spy that will inform you about Izuku? I got money to finally buy a new phone, so it can work." she hesitated, before finally agreeding.

"Fine. But if you'll ever end up so beaten up-"

"I probably will, but not as fast as you think." she smiled a bit. "You already agreeded. There's no 'changing mind'!" Inko sighed in defeat.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

"For now, I'm glad we were able to bring Class 1-A back together again." Aizawa said, while everyone were standing in front of dormitory.

"Everyone was allowed to enter the dorms, huh?" Sero asked, smiling.

"I had a hard time." Hagakure admitted.

"Now, I'll explain briefly about the dorms, but first - for now, we will focus on getting the provisional licenses we were planning to have you get during the training camp." Aizawa said. "This is important. Listen up. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida." he looked at them. "These five went to save Bakugou and [L/N] that night. Your reactions tell me that you all were at least aware of it."

"I'm going to set aside a number of problems and say this - if it weren't for All Might's retirement, I would've expelled everyone except Bakugou, [L/N], Hagakure and Jirou. Of course, the five that went, but the rest twelve that knew didn't tried to stop them. I would be greatful if you could follow the proper procedures and act properly in order to regain our trust."

"That is all." he turned around, going to dormitory. "Now, we're going inside. Let's have some energy." [Y/N] pulled Izuku's hand and followed their teacher. But, a second later, she went back, gaved Kirishima some money and came back to dorms.

"Huh?" Kirishima looked at money, and back at [Y/N]. "W-Wait, what does that mean!?"

*ੈ✩‧₊˚