Chapter 14: To make a long story short

[A/N: It took me 2 years to come to write the final chapter, but hey at least its here!! (;_; i am truly sorry) Thank you for reading and loving this fic. You'll not believe but I have actually thought of how I left this unfinished at least once a month through out the past 2 years AND YET never got around to write it. I should get help, yes.

Also the song linked might be a good fit to listen to while reading this chapter. I love that Arijit's voice is so raw here (and so is my chapter which is absolutely not proof read hehe)

Anyway, enjoy I guess!]

Sharon and Swayam had decided there wedding will have to wait until their baby was born. Swayam didn't want it to look like a shot-gun wedding and Sharon - well Sharon is Sharon and Sharon didn't want to look pregnant on her wedding day.

But today they were on their way to the reception of two of their closest friends - Simi and Nilesh. They were driving to the venue which was at a beach and sitting in the car what Sharon felt was a true test of her patience.

"Could you drive any slower" Sharon whined as she tried to hold her patience sitting beside her boyfriend in the car. "We're so late. Sim is gonna furious!"

"Sharon you know I won't drive at anything more than 50 mph" Swayam replied firmly.

"Yea you should have thought of that earlier" she murmured. Before pulling me into bed right when we were about to leave.

As Sharon adjusted the hem of her blouse closely to make sure none of the vicious hickeys were showing on her neck, her mind wandered two hours back in time when they were at the hotel room.

-Flashback-

"What are you thinking?" Sharon looked in the mirror and asked Swayam who stood right behind her watching her deftly putting on makeup.

"Just-" he shrugged. "How I'd kill to marry you right now so that I can call you my wife."

"Show off" she murmured, closing the lid of her lipstick. She looked up into the mirror and gestured him to come closer and he complied.

"Fix this in my hair" she said, passing back a bunched garland of jasmine.

Swayam stood behind, staring at the her in the mirror. Her hand still held out for him to take the flowers but he had other intentions.

His hands almost instinctively went on to Sharon's waist to pull her closer until her back collided into him.

"Swayam no-" Sharon whispered. "We're running late already."

"I know. I just -" his breath hitched as he mumbled into her ear. "I can't keep my hands off you Sharon. What do I do?"

She found her feet trembling to the sound of his voice. What is with his voice? She can't think straight anymore.

Swayam's hands were now grazing the skin of her baby bump. At 4 months along, it wasn't too much but still slightly showing on her petite frame. She had gained around her waist giving him more to grab on to.

She felt her hands involuntarily crush the flowers she had been holding. The fragrance filled the room along with the sounds of her breathing. Its gonna happen and she is hating how she ends up losing control each time. Stupid, stupid hormones.

Sharon felt herself melting at the warmth of his breath. Which means she has to give in now, which means she will turn to face him, which means he would have his way with her.

Oh, and she wouldn't have it any other way.

So when she turned back and faced him, Swayam gently but almost immediately pulled her closer to kiss her lips first and and then jawline, leaving marks along her neck and collar bone. Sharon nudged him backwards and he took the cue to pick her up and walk to the bed.

Hunter and his tigress(SwaRon story/Rated mature)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें