Will Wei Wuxian's save him ? part 3

Beginne am Anfang

"Lan zhan what are you thinking, " wei wuxian said as he saw lan wangji in deep thought.

"Wei ying why does she look like you or why do you both look like twins and what are your relationships with her" lan wangji said with his thoughts running up n down in his mind.

"Ah lan zhan this is my twin's sister and you thought it right she is my blooded sister and she asked me to see you and have a talk with you I swear it will not be boring and serious. she will just ask you questions about our life and what we will do in future " wei wuxian said in a long speech.

Lan wangji was surprised by what wei wuxian said...

"Okay I hope she is nice," lan wangji said looking at the beautiful girl standing in Infront of him. As u must never judge anyone by just looking at them.

"Don't be afraid " Gu Xiang said showing her big bunny smile which was similar to wei ying...

Okay I hope we will get together as you are wei ying sister...

"And call me Jie as you are my brother's husband or wife " gu Xiang said laughing at lan wangji because his ears turned pink, red because she told him 'You are my brother husband or wife...'

"Bye, then I will bring some drinks to drink" wei wuxian said to let his sister and lan zhan talk together.

So, you are the one who loves my baby brother " gu Xiang said while looking at the beauty of lan wangji.

"Yeah, I'm the one who loves wei ying, or wie wuxian that loves this person" lan wangji said twisting the sentence.

"No wonder my brother has chosen you" gu Xiang said slightly laughing.

"Why " lan wangji said in surprise of what wei Ying's sister has said.

"This is because he only likes to flirt with other but not love and you are so pretty and handsome " gu Xiang said while giving him a compliment.

"Thanks for saying I'm handsome and pretty" lan wangji said

"I want to ask you that why did you and wei ying kept secret about you both are twins and the other clans about you" lan wangji said asking his nonstop question and waiting it to be answered.

"So, I will answer all the questions and you also need to answer my questions to" gu Xiang said.

"I know why you might be think why did me and brother hide our identity as being twins this is because we both might be unsafe if the clans knows who we are I'm saying this because our memories were sealed by our parents and we only know that our parents last words were " Don't tell other that you both are siblings and don't trust other in this world , we both has decided to seal your memories and sent you somewhere else safe to live your lives but always remember that we will find you when you both are in real danger n when u both turned 18 also we both love both " this is all I and brother remember and this was also the age of 5 . I know my parents did it for our own good, but I know our memories will unseal itself when we meet our parents" gu Xiang said in pain but still proud that her parents kept them both safe.

"I'm sorry to hear this but I love wei ying , will not leave him alone and I hope you both might find your parents soon" lan wangji said sadness.

"Can I give you hug because I never had a big Jie and I hope you will accept me as your little brother " lan wangji said wishing to hug her.

Right after hearing she opened her arms to welcome her new little brother. they both hugged each as brother and sister. Suddenly there was a voice of wei wuxian that disturbed the movement of brother and sister.

Lan wangji's Pov:
I was shocked to hear all of what happened to the twins and that wei ying and Jie were both twins and I hope they would find their parents soon as possible because I know how it feels to be around not knowing or meeting Ur parents.

"Jei, lan zhan where are you both" wei wuxian said calling for his sister and lover.

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like