↬ L.P Mornings

L.P Mornings

The sun shone through the windows. Louis Partridge laid in his bed. The blankets pulled up to his thighs. He was clad in a pair of gray sweatpants, his chest bare. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking at the light. Next to him, his girlfriend, Alexie, still slept. She wore one of Louis' oversized hoodies, her long brown hair spread on her pillow. Her beautiful blue eyes were hidden. Her legs were tucked up, and the blanket was at her waist. Louis looked over to her and admired how pretty she looked with the sun shining on her face. He rolled over and wrapped his arms around her waist. Louis moved behind her and pulled her closer. He moved his legs, tangling them with hers. He spooned her carefully. She stirred and placed her hands over his hands on her stomach. A smile grew on Louis' face. After a few minutes, Louis fell back asleep. Louis woke up a few hours later to Alexie trying to get out of his grasp. She gently tried to move his arm off her. He just gripped her tighter. She let out a small groan. Then, Louis got an idea. He closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping. Louis let Alexis slip out of his grasp. He opened one eye and saw her go into the bathroom. He quickly got a camera that the two use for YouTube. He set it up in the corner so it faced their bed but was still hidden. Louis heard water running so he quickly jumped back into bed and pretended to be sleeping. Alexis came out of the bathroom and sat down in the bed. She pulled her phone out and scrolled on Instagram. Louis opened one eye and saw Alexie's back. He smirked, perfect, he thought. He slowly sat up. He looked towards the camera and winked. He looked over her shoulder and saw her scrolling on his instagram. Louis smirked. He quickly grabbed Alexie's shoulders and yelled, boo. She screamed and jerked around. When she saw it was Louis, she smacked his bare chest.

"Dude! What the hell? Why?" Alexie glared at Louis who was laughing his ass off. She tried to hit him again, but he grabbed her and pulled her into his chest. At first, she struggled a bit, but eventually she stopped and rested her head on his chest. After a few minutes, Alexie shot up. "Wait, no, I'm mad at you," She tried to get away from Louis.

"Oh, come on, babe," Louis kept her in his chest. "Babe, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Please don't hate me," Louis pressed his face into Alexie's neck. He left soft kisses down her neck which made her laugh.

"I could never hate you, Lou," She smiled and played with his hair. She left him smile against her neck. "Stop scaring me, though,"

"Yeah, yeah, sorry," Louis said, sheepishly. "Anyway, good morning, love,"

"Afternoon," Alexie corrected.

"What?" Louis asked.

"It's 1:30, babe," Alexie said, laughing. "Not morning anymore,"

"Oh, right," Louis chuckled. "Good afternoon, love,"

"Can we go get food?" Alexie asked.

"Of course we can," Louis said, "Starbucks?"

"You know it!" Alexie smiled. The two got out of bed. Louis slipped on a hoodie, while Alexie slipped on a pair of Louis' sweatpants. They both put on their shoes and they both grabbed their phones and Louis grabbed his wallet. Alexie tried to grab hers, Louis stopped her.

"Uh, uh," Louis said, "I'm paying," Alexie rolled her eyes but put hers down. Louis picked Alexie up. She locked her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. Louis held her by her thighs. He carried her out to his car. He set her down and opened her door. She got in and he closed it for her. He went around and got in the driver's seat. Louis leaned over and kissed Alexie. When they pulled away, Louis started the car. Alexa put on some music. Louis placed his hand on her thigh, and they sped down the driveway to Starbucks.

A/N

Hey all! I wrote this in school over the past few days. My classes are very boring. But, yeah, I hope you enjoyed it. I want to start a Tewksbury (Enola Holmes) story. Do you think I should?

-Tay

Word Count: 716 Words