Pearl's POV Chapter 2

I waited until Steven came back from his run in with Connie and went to sleep until I visited Garnet. When the time came I got up and visited Garnet's room.....alone. Garnet stood in her room, rearranging the bubbles that held gems and crystals. My guess was she arranged them earliest to latest from the time they were caught. She didn't even glance at me although I was sure she heard me come in. Garnet finished the last one before turning to me. I approached her carefully as if she were a gem creature but really i was just scared.

She gestured for me to come to the far side of her room and sit with her. I followed mindlessly, was it something I had done? I sat down next to her not really happy to sit on the floor. We didn't speak right at first, but i could tell she was dying to say something. I decided I would start the conversation. " So....um... Garnet how was your day?" I said cursing myself because of the stupid question.

" Fine." she replied.

I hated when she did things like that why didn't she just get right to the point. I'm sure she didn't invite me to just sit here, there had to be something bugging her. Garnet scooted closer to me and put her hand on my shoulders. I didn't move as she then put her hadns on my waist squeezing me like she did before. She embraced my body slowly, I sat there loving her every touch. I awaited what she would do next as she came towards my face. For once i noticed she wasnt wearing her glasses like she normally did.

She placed a gentle yet soothing kiss on my lips and I entered a state of complete nirvana. I was frozen, not in fear but in awe of her love for me. I loved her the same! She laid me down on the cold hard ground of her room climbing on top of me, kissing me softly in every place unimaginable. " Garnet! Come here!!" said a familiar voice.

I glanced to where it was coming from and my blush faded quickly. " Amethyst!!!! What are you doing!!!"

Garnet was off of me in a flash, I didn't even notice that she had got up. I layed there on the floor like a complete idiot. How much had she seen? I stood both my hands covered my chest like I hadn't done anything. Garnet followed Amethyst to whatever she had said to look at. There I was in Garnet's room alone, and Garnet didn't even look back. Why?!