They tried to create something out of him that everyone was afraid of.

Because, after all, this was expected of the heir of the Gojo family and inherited powers of the Gojo clan.

He had to become strong enough to easily satisfy all the selfish desires of higher-ups.

The society called him "the strongest," and just with a simple title, they used him as a tool for achieving their own desires.

The old men with no open mind were sitting on the throne of power, and they were the ones who decided who should die and who should survive, and Satoru should be acted as their executioner.

Now that Satoru was thinking, Y/N was right. They were both similar. Both of them never were free. They both were assassins...

However, the situation for Satoru had changed a bit after Y/N's touch.

Old memories no longer bothered him much. He still could remember all memories of those days, but this time it was as if a guardian angel had been watching over him in the past, holding his hand when he fell, singing a lullaby to his ears when he missed his mom and hugged him when his grandmother passed away.

The memories hadn't changed; they hadn't been erased, some of them were still sad, but now there was no trace of grudge or resentment in them.

Satoru raised his hand and placed it on the wound on his forehead.

Despite refining the bad memories of his childhood, Y/N didn't touch his memories of the day Amanai was killed. Because it was on that day that Satoru decided to become strongest to save the life of the weak people. On that day, Suguru Geto lost his hope in humanity, which led him to death at his best friend's hand ten years later.

How grateful Satoru was that Y/N had left these memories intact. Because these kinds of sorrows changed the course of Satoru's life and dreams.

People are known for their sorrows that haven't been able to knock them down, and Satoru knew that Y/N is now well acquainted with all his sharp and broken edges...

He sighed from the bottom of his heart, picked up the hotel towel, dried his face, and walked out the door.

In the room, Y/N was sitting on the bed and was busy putting several books in her backpack.

Satoru glanced around the room. Y/N's whole life was summed up in a bag and a backpack. Without saying anything to her, He picked up the bag and headed for the exit.

He knew well that Y/N could easily carry her belongings, but a voice in his heart was telling him to be kind to Y/N.

Seeing her bag in Satoru's hand, Y/N raised her head, but then she said nothing.

She knew Satoru's behavior was out of gratitude. She was familiar with the feeling of appreciation well. Because so far, after killing many, her employers were always grateful for her efforts.

Today Y/N did the same job; she killed Someone's bad memories, with the difference that this time, she hadn't shed any blood, hadn't orphaned anyone; instead, she had freed someone from his past.

Y/N got up, picked up her backpack, and for the last time, before leaving the room, looked around the room and closed the door behind her.

When Y/N arrived at the hotel exit, she noticed that Satoru had already taken a cab and left her bag in the trunk. He was standing in front of the taxi with his hands in his pockets. He had lowered his head and was playing with a small piece of rock with his shoes.

But as soon as Y/N left the hotel door, he raised his head and looked at her and her dancing hair in the wind.

Y/N didn't notice Satoru's gaze as she hurried to the taxi. She opened the door and sat down by the right window of the cab, holding her backpack in her arms.