I know I'm trying not to fight right now, but I wanna use my powers to crush Gina until there's nothing left. She's hurting my best friend and I can't stand to see him sad. "Hey, the boys and I are gonna hang by Big Red's place, why don't you come with me, it can take your mind off you-know-who."

He just nods his head and wipes the tears falling down, he grabs his locker door but he must be super upset, cause he literally crushed it, leaving a huge dent. I feel so bad for him, so I walk closer and wrap my arms around him. He gently hugs me back, trying not to crush me like he did the locker.

"We'll go after school," I tell him and I feel him nod his head on my shoulder. I really hope this makes him feel better, otherwise, Gina and I are gonna have a little talk.

____________________________________________________________

Gina's POV

Later in the day the girls and I went to the mall, it was actually their idea, they wanted to get out and have a Girls Day, and who was I to say no to that. Right now we're at Rue 21 and we're helping Nini pick out a new dress.

"Okay, what do you think of these?" She holds up 2 different dresses. Both are short, one is white with flowers at the tip with a black belt, while the other is completely blue with ruffled sleeves. "They're both cute," I say.

"And if you get them, maybe I can make a new bracelet for 'em," Andi says smiling."

I walk away and I feel my phone ding. I see another text from EJ, he's been trying to reach me nonstop, but I've been ignoring him.

(Please ignore the time, I do the texts things the minute I think of them, and I have to get up at 7 am for school)

Why can't he just take the hint that I don't wanna talk to him right now? I DON'T like him, and he doesn't...shouldn't like me. Great, another text from him, this one is longer than the other one.

 Great, another text from him, this one is longer than the other one

He misses me? He misses me. I miss him too, I miss looking into deep teal eyes, the day we danced in the rain, it felt like it was us, the world just ended, but we didn't...