I Can't Lose You

AU: Mafia Boss get kidnapped and tortured, once he's back the love of his life take care of him.    Really hope you'll like it.

All he could see was dark. He was tied to a chair, his shirt gone and they had put a cloth on his face.

Serkan didn't know where he was, his last memory was of him going to pick up his wife at the hospital she worked in then darkness, probably they attacked him behind his back.

The cloth was harshly removed from his head and he could finally see where he was. It was a basement. Cold, wet and mold full basement.

"Good morning küçük prens. Had a nice sleep?" Prince Seymen.

He didn't answer nor asked where he was, Serkan knew better than ask useless questions, that was his "job" too after all.

On his left side a dark haired man was stroking a welder on the barbed wire behind him, on his right side another man was waiting for orders.

"You can as well kill me, I won't say a damn thing to you. If you're smart enough you would know it." Serkan spoke, defiance in his eyes.

The first punch was unexpected, he was staring at his kidnapper waiting for questions, answers, anything.

"That's the thing, Serkan bey. You will talk. You're already doing it, just not the way I want you to."

"Then what makes you think I'll speak later?"

"You see that man behind you?" Serkan turned his head to the dark haired man and back to the prince, his face in a "so" expression.

"That man, in a way or another, will make you say everything."

Another punch, this time in his stomach made him hold his breath.

Prince Seymen icy blue eyes were staring at him in a sadic way, he clearly was enjoying it, with a subtle glance to the man behind, Serkan knew the torture was about to start.

"Efe, a little bit of that will make him loose the attitude, what do you say?"

Then the first stroke on his ribs, and another, and another. To each stroke of the welder a punch or kick would follow.

"Now, now. What would Eda think of this? The mighty Serkan Bolat all alone. So powerless. So useless."

Serkan alternated moments of conscience with moments of total darkness, he never fought back of spoke a word.

"You know Serkan, I always wondered how could a person like you be with someone like Eda. I bet she doesn't even love you, she probably barely stand you. Maybe once I'm done with you I can show her some great time, I can show her how a woman should be treated in bed."

"Don't you fucking dare to lay a finger on her." he spitted. Seymen was pushing his buttons.

"I won't lay just a finger on her, I'll fuck her so hard she'll forget her own husband's name."

Serkan shocked on the chair, trying to break the rope and just strangle that damn Prince. Seymen laughed, the welder was once again burning his body and his body once again fell into oblivion.

Serkan was now tied on the barbed wire, his arms holding his body up.

His white tank top had red spots, there was blood running down his temple, nose and cheeks bruised and spasms shook his body every now and then.

"If you have a coscience kill me, I have nothing to say." he breathed out.

"Serkan bey, I'll admit you're really one of a kind, about to die and here you are still up, still fighting back."