662 : Go to Demon Abyss

Beginne am Anfang

He looked at her incredulously, "You, you..."

Wen Qiao said kindly: "Yes, I suppressed the cultivation base. After all, if the cultivation base continues to rise, there will be no way to wait for my husband to rise together! As a couple, they must be together. What's the point of being soaring alone? "

Saint Martial Hall Master: "..."

The Lord of the Saint Martial Hall is obviously a very serious, calm and self-sufficient person.

After a long while, he found his voice and asked cautiously: "Wen girl, can the deity ask, if you are asked to go all out, to which level can your strength rise?"

"I don't know." Wen Qiao spread his hands and looked innocent. "It may be the late Yuansheng stage, or it may be the half-step fairyland, but I dare not try it. I have to wait for my husband."

Listening to her left sentence waiting for her husband, and the right sentence flying up with her husband, she was as steady as the master of the Holy Martial Palace, and she felt like being choked with panic.

Sure enough, she is a little baby, everything is important to feelings, as if her husband is her life!

In fact, cultivators don't care about affection, and they pay more attention to strength. However, there are also people who value affection, but there is no such thing as Wen Qiao, who has no reservations about being kind to a person, and doing everything to trust one person, not even afraid that the other person will betray. Of course, with her strength, if she betrayed her, it might not end well.

At this moment, the Master of Saint Martial Hall couldn't help feeling that the person who allowed her to treat such a wholeheartedly must be lucky.

Seeing that Wenqiao didn't make sense here, the Lord of the Saint Martial Hall had to find Ning Yuzhou, a great lucker, and wanted him to persuade Wenqiao.

Compared with Wen Qiao Xiong, who just wanted to use his fists to solve problems, Ning Yuzhou seemed more sensible. The Master of Saint Martial Palace had seen him several times, and Ning Yuzhou gave him the impression that he was not only a young man with good skills, but also a man of thoughtful thoughts. Under the gentle skin, there was a deeper city.

Such a person knows how to do it is the wisest.

After listening to what he said, the young man just smiled and said gently and gently: "Ah Wah is up to her to do what she wants, and I don't think she needs to restrain her! As long as it is what she wants to do, even if she does everything, I will also help her finish it!"

The Lord of the Saint Martial Hall was shocked by his arrogance.

No, it is not so much arrogance as it is an incomprehensible madness.

He squinted, who gave this young man such confidence?

Ning Yuzhou looked directly at the Master of Saint Martial Hall, with a smile on her lips, but the expression in her eyes was serious and crazy, "Hall Master, I know what you are worried about! I can assure you that what you worry about will not happen!"

The Master of Saint Martial Hall just looked at him with a scrutinizing gaze, and did not speak.

**

When Ning Yuzhou returned to Xiaolingfeng, he saw Wenqiao standing under a spiritual tree waiting for him.

The mountain breeze blew by and lifted her clothes, like an immortal who wants to go away in the wind.

The first time he saw him, Wen Qiao leaped over and took his hand and asked with a smile: "What did the hall master tell you to do? Wouldn't you let you persuade me?"