5~

"You have to be able to concentrate your breathing 24/7 in able to achieve Total Concentration Breathing Tanjiro-Kun" Yue said as she sat across from the boy

"You have to be able to concentrate your breathing 24/7 in able to achieve Total Concentration Breathing Tanjiro-Kun" Yue said as she sat across from the boy. He wanted to become stronger and the one way that would help him is Total Concentration Breathing.

"I'm trying! But it's so hard" he complained as he fell backwards laying in the grass causing Yue to chuckle lightly. After meeting Tanjiro and understanding his situation between him and his sister, she accepted him even if most of the other Hashira's didn't. She asked to be the one to help train him and recover from his fight with a Lower Moon demon, Rui. So far, she's only training Tanjiro as Zenitsu and Inosuke refused to train and get better. She liked Zenitsu, he was a little weird but it was a cute weird as for Inosuke, she didn't understand him. He was impatient, loud and over confident of himself. She promised him that when she comes back from her mission, she'll fight him and she is going to purposely tease him and win so she could temporarily crush his ego.

"All of the Hashira's have master Total Concentration Tanjiro, if you want to follow in their footsteps, you need to master this." Yue explained and Tanjiro slowly sat up.

"Have you mastered it Yue-Chan?" Tanjiro asked causing the girl to slightly nod her head.

"I'm doing it right now, it's easy once you practice and get the hang of it" she replied.

"Try again" she said softly and he nodded crossing his legs closing his eyes. Yue copied him so he wouldn't feel alone doing it.

Kyojuro stood a distance from the two watching. He smiled lightly watching the two interact.

'She's grew a bond with him'

Kyojuro knew him and Yue had to leave in a couple of minutes for their mission but he just couldn't get over the way she was treating Tanjiro. It's like she already got over the fact that he was carrying a demon. Yue has always had a soft spot for children and people younger than her as she often showed her affection for Senjuro, Kyojuro's younger brother which always warms Kyo heart. Her other goal was to get on Genya's good side. The younger Shinazugawa was a little hard headed just like Sanemi, but the young boy did show respect to her. Kyojuro knew she will be well with children as Shinjuro wants Kyo to have at least 3 kids so they could follow in his footsteps and be the next Flame Hashira.

Kyojuro snapped out of his thoughts as Yue spoke up again.

"Try Total Concentration Breathing while sleeping, if you can be able to do that while asleep then you will be able to master it. I have to get ready for a mission Tanjiro-Kun, when I come back I'll help you train more" Yue smiled standing up, Tanjiro following suit. Yue patted down her uniform skirt. Almost like Mitsuri uniform but instead of an open top, a buttoned down dark blue shirt tucked in her skirt, long socks pulled up to her knees.

"Wait! Yue-Chan, I can smell nervousness coming off you, are you okay?" Tanjiro said causing Kyojuro to really pay attention to what her next words will be.