Shotaro released his hands from Sungchan's grip,"we can't do that Sungchan.What if our parents—"

"I had enough with those adults!They are the one fighting but why we have to act like them",Sungchan expressed his dissatisfaction.He huffed in annoyance while pushed his bang to the back,exposing his forehead.

Shotaro looked down to the ground,"i'm sorry Sungchan but I can't do that",he replied without making eye contact with Sungchan.

Sungchan looked at Shotaro in disbelief,"wait what?i mean why?",he asked,trying to control his emotions.

"Our love is just wrong at the first place",Shotaro replied,creating a ruckus inside Sungchan's heart.

"What do you mean?",Sungchan was dumbfounded,he can't believe those words came from Shotaro's mouth.Shotaro sighed,"go home Sungchan and get some rest,maybe you're very tired",Shotaro turned around before Sungchan gripped Shotaro's arm,stopping him.

"Do you think our love is just a game for you?",he asked,he felt his heart ache from this sudden feelings.He only came for a comfort but he didn't expect it to be worse than that.

Shotaro turned around and face Sungchan with his hands cupped Sungchan's cheeks,"no i love you so much Sungchan,i really love you but..I can't go with you",Shotaro replied with disappointment visible in his tone.

"Have you ever care of my feelings Taro?You always think about the adults but have you ever think of me?Do you know how i'm sick of playing dumb and acting like i hate werewolves?Do you know how i resist myself from coming to you when i saw you with your family and friends..i really want to hug you and,want to kiss you and carressed every inch of you but I don't want to ruin everything because of you..i even came out at my family just now before i came here and hearing this from you hurts me a lot",Sungchan confessed as a tear escaped from his eyes.

Guilt engulfed Shotaro seeing the fragile side of Sungchan.Sungchan always showed his playful and romantic side but seeing him in this state bringing a huge turn to Shotaro.He wiped Sungchan's tear and gave a peck on Sungchan's lips before he hugged Sungchan,patted his back slowly.

"I just want to love you..is that a sin?",Sungchan sobbed,tears falling down his cheeks.Shotaro released the hug then carressed Sungchan's cheek,"i believe one day the universe will be on our side",Shotaro tried to reassure Sungchan who was slowly calming himself from crying.

"What's going on here?"

Shotaro hurriedly put down his hands from Sungchan's cheek as both of them turned to the source of the voices,seeing Yuta and Xiaojun at the door.

"You're Jung Sungchan aren't you?What are you doing here?!",Yuta asked while Sungchan froze,couldn't let words coming out from his mouth.

"Shotaro what is he doing here?",Xiaojun asked the youngest before Sungchan shifted his gaze to Shotaro who was deadly worried of his family finding out about them.

Both his father and brother demanded an explanation as Yuta walked closer and pulled Sungchan's collar until they both closed to each other.In fact,Yuta quite surprised that Sungchan didn't ran the second they came to Shotaro's room.

"Who is he Shotaro?!",Xiaojun asked his brother who became mute since they came.He started to get frustrated because of Shotaro didn't respond anything.

"That's it..you vampire!",Yuta raised his fist before Shotaro stopped his father and pulled Sungchan away from him making both his father and brother confused with his sudden act.

"What's going on here?",Winwin came after heard noises before his eyes glued to Sungchan,surprised when a vampire came to his son's room.

"He..he came to threaten me",Shotaro's sudden explanation surprised all of them including Sungchan who was stunned with the accusations.

"What the?!",Yuta wanted to attack Sungchan before Winwin stopped his husband,"don't attack him,this might be their plan to sabotage us",Winwin tried to calm his husband while eyeing Sungchan with his sharp gaze.

While Sungchan,his heart shattered into pieces for what he just heard.He looked at Shotaro who was trying to avoid eye contact with him.

"Really Taro?",he curled his finger into his fist as his mouth trembling,trying to hold his tears.He felt a tear dropped on his cheek but he quickly wiped it.

"I don't know what your plan is but don't you ever come near us! If not I will kill you and your family by myself!",Yuta warned Sungchan but those warnings didn't bothered him at all cause at this moment,he only felt hurt and betrayal.

"Go away!",Xiaojun pushed Sungchan to the balcony until Sungchan fell on the floor.Sungchan looked at Shotaro who was still avoiding his eye contact when he stood and eyed the lover of his life for the last time,"guess it's a goodbye",Sungchan muttered before he bowed in respect to Shotaro's family and leave the house.He felt his tears flowing on his cheeks but he decided that it's time for him to let go of Shotaro..for the best of them.