Danger ahead

I woke up and I saw my other on the come into my room crying and calling the doctor saying "Shes awake!" and she started to cry. I felt a tear come down my cheek but i was unable to move and when I did I was in some great pain. I started talking to my mom for a little and then Alexander came into the room ruining my whole mood.My mom walked out of the room and Alexander was just saying how sorry he was and I didnt realize but he was crying, and for the first time I felt bad. I hugged him and he hugged me back and we started talking for a while and I got his number. But after 2 weeks in the hospital I came back to school and everyone was around me asking me questions and then I felt someone pull me away into a dark room, and it was alexander. He smiled"You really need to stop stealing my spot light" he laughed softly as he put his jacket around me hiding my face from everyone as we walked out. 

Everyone took photos of us and to be honest I felt safe in his arms for the first time but I knew I couldnt like him so fast. He brought me to his house and his mom was very nice "Hello, Im katie and I have heard so much about you." she said and I looked at alexander and he didnt look to happy. "Come on serenity" he said in anger and I walked up with him in his room. I felt safe being around him and stuff but I couldnt like him.

Alexanders POV:

After all of the hospital crap and school stuff I know she isnt safe. I feel like a total dick head for bulling her all those years and I dont know why I couldnt just tell her I liked her. We started to do the school homework and I looked at the time and it was 11:12 pm I looked back and serenity and she was asleep on the floor. I smiled softly knowing I couldnt like her but it just felt so right so I put her on the bed and gently kissed her forehead. I whispered into her ear"I love you, serenity." she moved around a bit in her sleep and I just fell asleep in the guest room next to my room where she was sleeping. I looked up at the ceiling just thinking about what I was doing. Then I heard my door open, and it was serenity she got into my bed. "I hate you so much for all those years but im happy for what you did." she said quietly. I sighed and threw the blankets on her and she got really annoyed that it made me laugh. She fell asleep and I looked at the rain from outside. I hate everything I did back then.