Blood Colour Confessions

You sighed as you continued walking down the sidewalk, you were heading to your moirial, and flushcrush Karkat Vantas' hive. Once you reached there home, you were greeted by Kankri. Ofcourse he let you in. "Hello, (Y/N)" he said in a very formal tone "Hey Kankri, is um, Karkat home?" "Yes. He's in his room." You waved to Kankri as you headed off to Karkats room. When I walked in I realized he was watching another one of his shitty romcoms.
"Karkat!" You yelled, Karkat yelled in surprise and fell of his bed, he walked over to you and pinned you to the wall.
"WHAT WAS THAT FOR FUCKASS, YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF ME!" you giggled "WHATS FUNNY?" "Ah, nothing." you paused, "Can you get off of me?" "NOT UNTIL YOU SAY SORRY" you sighed and grabbed his left nubby horn making him squeak, then purr. This was your chance, you rolled out from under his grip and towards his bed and threw his red blanket with a crab on hit over my entire body.
I sighed it had been at least 2 minutes by now, I slowly opened a little hole in the blanket and peeked out, my sight in return was just the wall.
I rolled over and saw Karkat, laying there just staring "!" My expression went from fear to a smirk and I wrapped my arms around him "W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING" "G-GET OFF OF ME!" "No." I noticed a faint candy red blush swift against his cheeks, then it hit me.
"Karkat. What is your blood colour?" His eyes widened and he ran off into the bathroom "Karkat," "Open up." "NO FUCKASS" "Karkat..." I paused not knowing if I should say my words "Are you a mutant?" Silence filled the Vantas house "Karkat, I don't care." Silence once more, until a small click was heard "I UNLOCKED IT.." I slowly turned the knob and walked in, there laid Karkat in a small ball "Karkat it's okay." "NO! YOU DONT UNDERSTAND" "YOURE (B/C), YOU DONT KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE, YOUR NOT A MUTANT!" You sighed, and hugged him.
"That doesn't stop me from loving you."
Shit, did you really just say that. "W-WHAT..?"
"I uh- uh I need to go!" I was about to leave when I was stopped by an arm snaking up my own arm. "(Y/-Y).. I- Im flushed for you.." A slight (B/C) blush was tainted across your gray cheeks, you sighed and went in and kissed him, faintly soon before you knew it Karkat was kissing back, 'Damn,' you thought 'Could this get any better?' Oh, yes it could, "(Y/N), WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE MY MATESPRITE..?" "Ofcourse, Karkat." And you pulled him, into another hug.
"mOtHeRfUcKiNg MiRaClEs BrO."
You looked over at Gamzee, which you forgot was Karkat and Kankri's roommate and gave him a quick glance and winked.
"Karkat, nothing will ever stop me from loving you."
--------
Yes I know I used some "human" language in this, I went it fix it. It won't work. ;-;
So just pretend! ^-^♥️