“Stop talking!” The guard shouted, shoving Bellamy with the butt of his gun. “You! Take this prisoner, I don’t want them talking.”

                Bellamy was dragged away from Athena, and was lost in the group of people ahead of her. She saw the Ark then, towering tall above the trees. Nothing she had ever laid eyes upon that was not manmade breached the trees. Entranced by what she saw, she nearly stumbled over a rock, but caught herself quickly, regaining her mental state. She glanced back down at the ground, not willing to make such an embarrassing mistake again in front of these people. She had to show them that she was not vulnerable, and that she had no weaknesses. That was what she had been taught all her life, and that was what she was regressing back to now. She grimaced at the Ark, the walls already around the camp; this camp was far stronger than the Hundred’s camp, and would be seen as a greater threat to Lexa. If she sent three hundred to kill one hundred, Athena didn’t want to know how many she would send here.

                She didn’t see Bellamy again as she was brought through the gates, and then up the hill where the Ark stood. It grew taller the closer she got, and by the time she was next to it, she couldn’t even see the top of it when she craned her neck. The inside of the Ark was lit up dimly, but it looked foreign and very strange to Athena. Her stomach churned as she was brought through the labyrinth of hallways and tunnels. If she managed to break out of her imprisonment, she would not find her way back out easily. They had guards at every corner, whether they were trained or not, she didn’t know. Though, she had no weapon as her spear was left behind when they took her prisoner.

                She was brought some food, though she questioned its origin. It looked as though it had been left in the sun too long, and then given water to rehydrate it. She poked at it with her fingers, and then looked at the guard outside her prison cell with a glower. She shoved it away, not wanting to touch anything that had come from the Sky; she ate food that came from the ground. As she leaned seated against the hard, metal wall, her wounded leg outstretched in front of her and her right leg propped up, she glanced around, trying to absorb what it would be like to live in a place like this for decades, almost a century. Living as a prisoner.

                After a few hours, Kane came in. In his hand he held the same weapon he had used to stun Bellamy when he was fighting Murphy. Athena didn’t flinch when he glanced at the weapon in his hand, but inside she was scared. The power a stick could have was unnatural; her spear was natural, but the electric device was not. She had never seen anything like it before.

                “I have some questions for you.”

                Athena glared coldly at him. She wasn’t going to give him anything unless she got something in return. She wanted to see Bellamy, she wanted to be able to look at the stars, to be outside of this confinement. She knew where the kids were, she had information that would be valuable to them, but she wasn’t about to hand it over on a silver platter. If she didn’t have anything they needed, they would get rid of her. At least, that was what she knew about hostage situations.

                “Your name is Athena?” He asked, and when she didn’t reply, he got to the rest of what he had to say. “The kids we picked up today seem to think your people took the rest of the kids. Where did they take them?”

                “Those kids charred three hundred warriors, do you honestly think they would keep them as hostages after that? If my people had those kids, then you will find them with their heads on pikes throughout the forest as a scare tactic to get you to leave.”

                Kane swallowed, nervous, but not undetermined to get answers. “Are you saying I should send out a hunting party to bring back the severed heads of their own children?”

                “Might as well. You sent them down here.” She grimaced.

                “We sent them down here for the human populations benefit.”

                She knew all about sacrifice, and she did understand why the Sky People sent down their criminals. Rid their home of delinquents while conserving resources for those who had committed no crimes, and use those guinea pigs to their own advantage. Athena shifted slightly; she had been uncuffed as she was not seen as a threat in here, though she figured she could still take down Kane as he was alone. She didn’t, though. She wouldn’t get what she wanted with anger.

                “I want to see Bellamy. Is he still a prisoner?”

                “He’s committed crimes that were unforgiveable. And even after he was pardoned, continued to cause them. He will always be a delinquent, and I cannot allow you to see him.”

                “Then enjoy the blind hunt you are heading into looking for those kids.” Her brown eyes met with Kane’s, staring him down until he left her.

Oh hey look guys, I posted. It's 7:30 and I'm doing my hair and drinking my coffee in the dark (my boyfriend is asleep and we live in a bachelor suite) and I still managed to post. Do I get a gold star or something? Just kidding, your comments are enough xo <3 I'll try to reply to comments, but I will be doing some serious shopping before my concert!