She looked up towards the trail that led to the estate and saw two Kakushi's. The male was carrying a boy while the female was carrying a box. The two kept yelling at the boy for being disrespectful to the Hashira's. She tilted her head in confusion as they walked by her. They didn't notice her from her Yukata that matched the plants in the area. She slowly got up shaking off her wet hand before following the Kakushi's. The boy must be injured if they are taking him to the estate.

As she walked passed the gates she saw the two nurses trying to talk to Kanao who just smiled at the two. Yue giggled lightly going up to the Kakushi.

"She doesn't talk much" Yue said standing behind Kanao. The male nurse tilted his head in confusion.

"And who are you?. We need to speak to someone who works here" The male said making Yue ruffle her eyesbrows in confusion as to why he doesn't know her. The female nurse turned her head and her eyes widened running going up to the male and placing a hand on his mouth.

"Are you insane! That's Lord Kyojuro significant other and Lord Tomioka's cousin, I'm sorry for his outburst Lady Yue" the women said bowing causing the males eyes to widen.

"I-I'm sorry Lady Yue. Please forgive me" the male said bowing as the boy in his arms was confused about the respect she gets as she wasn't a Hashira.

"It's fine. come inside, I'll direct you to Aoi-San who will take care of this boy" Yue said placing her hands inside the sleeves of her Yukata, walking into the building with the two behind her.

"Aoi-San.. please help this boy, it appears his jaw is broken" Yue said looking at the boy who looked exhausted.

"My name is Tanjiro" he replied and Yue smiled.

"So it speaks. Well Tanjiro-Kun you are in great hands" Yue smiled as the Kakushi took Tanjiro into a room, Aoi following shutting the door. Yue turned around only to be face to face with Kyojuro. She jumped in fear placing a hand over her heart.

"Kyo! You scared me" she said lightly slapping his chest. He smiled and chuckled bringing her into his embrace.

"So it seems like I still need to work on my hello" he said. Yue pulled away smiling at Kyojuro.

"Let's go back to my room and you can tell me how the meeting went" Yue said grabbing Kyojuro hand pulling him towards her room.
~~
"Your cousin allowed a demon slayer to travel along with a demon" the Flame Hashira first said when she shut the door.

'Ah so that's why he's here'

"I saw him, the Kakushi brought him earlier. For some reason the male Kakushi was being disrespectful to me as he didn't know who I was" Yue said not meaning to say the last part out loud.

"Do you want me to go say something to him?" Kyojuro asked his eyebrows ruffling.

"Ah no, he apologized. I still don't see why I must need respect, I have yet to defeat a twelve Kizuki." Yue said flopping down on her bed.

"And I've been meaning to talk to you about that, i have a mission coming up. Over 40 people have disappeared on the Mugen Train, Oyakata-Sama has requested that I go and investigate it" he said sitting on the edge of her bed.

"Could it be a twelve Kizuki?" She asked and he nodded his head causing her to close her eyes sighing. She got anxious whenever he went on these missions, afraid she'll never see him again. Ofcourse there's nothing she can do as his job was to put himself on the line to save people.

"When do you leave?" She asked as she felt Kyojuro place his hand on her leg.

"You mean, when do we leave" he corrected her causing her to open her eyes and stare at his.

"We?" She questioned sitting up.

"Master allowed me to bring a Demon Slayer with me and Ofcourse I couldn't pass up taking my girl with me. I'll protect you with my life" he said,

"But with our last encounter with a Kizuki, are you sure that's a good idea Kyo?" She asked and he sighed trying to forget those moments.

"I know snow flake but I think you coming with me would be a great experience for you as you want to become a Hashira, plus it gives me an excuse to see your face" he smiled and she smiled softly.

"Okay, I'll go with you Kyo.. when do we leave?" She asked.

"In a couple of days and since it's a mission, you have to wear your uniform pretty girl, not some Yukata although you do look amazing in them" Kyo said whispering the last part as he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her close so their noses were touching.

"K-Kyo-Sama" she stuttered her face heating up.

"I love when you say my name" he whispered back to her, closing the gap between the two kissing her gently. His hand rubbed her back as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pulled back slightly and leaned her forehead on his.

"You know how to catch a girls heart" she said laughing softly as her blushed face cooled down.

"Only for you pretty girl"