Im Waking Up

"Ugh." I groan as I lean up in the hospital bed.
"How long have I been here?"
I was covered in sweat and my blue hair dye had faded back to my original blonde colour.
"Goddamn it! D'you know how expensive that shit is?"
I rip the IV out of my arm and stand up. Stretching my arms behind my head, I walk outside.
"Hello?" I call out. Suddenly a hand covers my mouth. I turn around to see a man. He looked to be in his early thirties.
He signals me to be quiet and leads me towards a horse?!
Wait hold up a horse? I choose not to question the man but instead do what he wishes me to.
I climb onto the back of the horse and soon after the man begins to ride forward.
After five minutes of complete silence I begin to speak.
"What's your name?"
"RICK Grimes."
"Cool, I'm Skylar Dixon. I was adopted."
He nods his head and continues down the road. He suddenly stops in front of a huge hoard of people.
I fall of the back of the horse with him on top of me. RICK grabs my hand and picks me up bridal style.
He runs towards a tank and we both crawl in through the bottom.
"What the fuck!" Then I'm knocked out cold.

"Sky! Sky wake up! OY yah little cunt wake up!" I'm suddenly slapped.
"Ow..." I lightly rub the side of my face.
"Holy Shit! Skylar Fucking Dixon!" I turn to my side to see a tall, bald, redneck man.
"U/uncle Merle!" I ran up to him and squeezed him into a tight hug.
Merle was here with me...

Here I am now. Sat against the wall staring into space.
"Hey fuck you man!" I look to the side to see uncle Merle and T-Dog fighting.
I zone out again until I Hear the one sentence that caught everyone of guard.
"That'll be the day, I take orders from a N*gga!"

||HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS! Season 5 finale is tomorrow so I really need to catch up. You'll like the next Chapter :P updates every Saturday and Sunday||