|#49:love war with the crazy woman|

Zacznij od początku

"mhmm, smells good~" hoseok commented, smelling the fresh and delicious aroma of the foods in front of him.

"im a cook babe" yoongi replied with a smirk drawled to his face. "I know you are"

"eat up"

"okay sure" hoseok got to munch on the food, munch after munch, crunching soud was heard and giggles.

it was too much good for him, the baby really enjoyed the food as well as he loved it too.

"later we will be seeing your doctor-"

Hoseok cut off yoongi by pulling his collar and glared at him, "no" hoseok shortly replied after letting go of his alpha.

yoongi was in pure shock, the baby must been so awful with his attitudes, wanting to change but the hormones weren't stopping him.

"we had to" yoongi was careful on his words, don't want to be choked by the sudden grip again.

"she's a bitch" rolled his eye's as he imagined how much a bitch she is when he remembered those memories with the party.

Yoongi chuckled at how the omega risist those judgements in his own.

"im not going to fight with you, so we are going." he said stooding up, "but-" "that's final" then left, leaving the omega hanging there.

he still ate his food even though he is not in the mood, his alpha was so annoying to him that really made him pissed over-

"LET'S GO SEOK!"
-
they have been arrived at the hospital where hoseok will get his monthly check-up,now that they will be releasing the gender.

Yoongi was holding hand's with him, already known the omega because of his phobia about hospital's.

hoseok had his body dragged by the alpha, not even moving an inch with his hands, it was really hard for him to concure his phobia, but yoongi sincerely had a great experience on helping the omega out of it.

"pup, guess what's the gender of our baby?" yoongi spoke, breaking the akward silence between them.

"mhm, maybe a girl?" hoseok answered with an excited tone and a curious smile.

"i want a boy" the elevator stopped and opened itself, garding them to the hallway.

as there chat continued, they walked at the long hallway to where the doctor's clinic is so they can have a good news.

stopped on their tracks when they arrived at the room, opening it and saw the doctor, patiently waiting.

"ah hello good afternoon your highness" she greeted and guided them to sit down.

"afternoon, can we know the gender of the baby?" yoongi asked, the doctor nod and went to the bathroom, maybe to wash her hand's.

as for hoseok who was not really comfortable around the doctor, he was feeling something bad about this one, he can't assume what it was but he had too stay calm.

"I'm still not trusting her" hoseok whispered, glaring at the doctor who just left the bathroom and dried her hand's with a tissue.

"sh, don't worry" yoongi caress hoseok's arm, as hoseok lay down to the soft mattress ready to know the baby's gender.

"oh by the way, I'm sorry queen for serving you a bad attitude back then, please forgive me" she bowed and gave hoseok a simple smile.

"it's okay doc, it's nothing important" he said and yoongi say beside the bed, the doctor nodded and prepared the monitor and the gel.