🥀 Will Wei Wuxian's save him - part 2

Start from the beginning

"Oh, lan zhan I know we can't live without each other but let's get married even if our families disagree with the marriage and I swear, you Don't have to protect me, but I'll protect you instead " wei wuxian said with a smile which was bright enough to make lan zhan happy.

"So. how can I eat you; I can't take my eyes off you, you are soo beautiful" wei wuxian said as he wants to play now with his lover.

"Don't tease me wei ying" lan wangji said.

After saying this Wei wuxian pinned lan wangji to the table and got on top of lan wangji and said ...

"Strip yourself and me if you want me in you," wei wuxian said smirking at lan wangji.

Lan wangji knew what will happen but he really needed wei wuxian dick in him, so he did what wei wuxian said.

Then lan wangji started to strip himself and wei wuxian watched lan wangji shamelessly from top to bottom looking at his yummy dessert. As if the dessert was ready to be served to him personally.

"Wei Ying please go easy on me this is my first time" lan wangji said.

"Lan zhan I will try not to go hard on you, but I will try," wei wuxian said and a smirk appeared on his face whereas lan wangji was turning white what wei wuxian said but got back normal when wei wuxian said...

"Lan zhan it's fine, I won't go hard," wei wuxian said as he kissed the top of his head.

Afterwards, lan wangji removed the last bit of the clothes that he and wei wuxian were wearing. Wei wuxian couldn't talk his eyes off his lan wangji and he could sense that lan wangji was shy and had a bit of fear of what will happen in the future.

"Lan zhan calm down and Don't worry I will go slowly," wei wuxian said as he doesn't want lan zhan to be scared of him.

"Ok... " lan wangji said in a low voice but he truly trusted wei wuxian.

Wei wuxian saw how wet lan Zhan's Hole is and the pinkness and redness which made his bone harder. He couldn't resist it any more than the torture on his dick as he was waiting to fuck lan wangji all day n night. He decided to put one on his long slim finger in lan Wangi's hole but as expected lan wangji moaned n wanted more, more and was already wet.

"Ah,ah..wei ying I need more ...I need it more .. " lan wangji said begging for wei wuxian.

Then Wei wuxian gave in his second finger in lan wangji's hole and then three. Wei wuxian saw that lan wangji was ready for his dick so he put his dick inside him without warning but slow thrusting in and out.

"Ah...ah...wei ying yes hit it right there I want you to go deep.... please fill me up you're cum .... I beg you ... I want you husband, dear, babe please..." lan wangji said begging for more.

"Lan zhan my dear what did you call me, I want to hear it again otherwise no more" Wei wuxian said as he wanted to hear the names that his lan zhan told him.

"I said I want you husband, dear, babe please do you want me to say it loud that my uncle and brother can hear", said lan wangji

"No, I wouldn't like my in-laws to hear Ur moaning sounds ", said wei wuxian

After that wei wuxian cummed inside lan wangji's hole it was heaven for wei wuxian and lan wangji was having pleasure .lan wangji slept as wei wuxian cleared both of them and dressed him and lan zhan, also completed his punishment which was to write 200 rules and observing at his beloved sleeping peacefully on his leg.

After 30 minutes of having heavy and hot sex rounds, lan wangji was sleeping beside wei wuxian as wie wuxian was gazing at how beautiful lan wangji was his pale white smooth skin his beautiful light eyes, and long eyelashes. But after 15 minutes lan wangji was awake and was about to stand up but his back was in pain and wei wuxian noticed it and applied some medicine so lan wangji would feel better......not knowing that there is a surprise ahead....

Any guess on what will happen next?

Don't forget to vote
Vote if you like
Comment if you like

Don't forget to vote Vote if you like Comment if you like