I love the gang regardless.

Heya this is oneshots so yeah and this is Bobal's pov anyways enjoy.

————————————————————————————————————

Everyone was doing their own stream today but not Bofo however, he needed to clear some data space and check if there was anything wrong with him. Robot problems if you know what I mean. Anyways Bobal was doing his stream today and was playing bedwars and he was fighting hard and the players and slain many people's beds.

One of the players recognized him and he was known for being in the BnB gang, he saw Boyfriend rapping one of his friends once but the person was starting to think again. "Why is he friends with a boy like this??  He has no manners plus he is mean to people even his friends". The player then fought Bobal of with his iron sword. Bobal gotten mad raged but didnt show it and went to the player's base to get his bed. He once then destroyed it but the player respawned and fought Bobal back with his wooden sword.

"Dude wtf no one even treats you right even so your friends. Bruh just get out of your group no one likes you ever!" Now that comment made Bobal stand shielding himself at the very edge from the player and was in his thoughts.

I know your just saying that because I'm just a misfit out of the group NO! I know my friends care about me regardless our friendship is more than you think!

Bobal got back into reality and fought hard and killed him with all of his energy, he was the winner in the last 5 seconds, "I may be the odd one out but at I love my friends regardless if they are weird or cool. I love them because they love who I really am, I don't even act as if I'm hiding shit and you? GO TO HELL DIPSHIT IM REPORTING YOU AND IM ON LIVE SO CYA NEVER BITCH!" 

Bobal than reported him 3 times and then said his goodbyes to the chat and searching for another game but was stopped tracks because he realized something. The whole gang was in the game. He saw the leaderboard list, he didn't know at all and it made sense now. The gang made an excuse that they were doing things it they wanted to be in Bobal's stream and play with him but seemed to be he didn't notice because before he checked the leaderboard but closed it quickly, the chat noticed it however but he didn't payed attention to it at all.

Bobal was at the lobby but now was wondering, where they by now?? The rounds are over and he was at the lobby searching for them. "Hey Bobal" he got jumpscared in an instant and got held in the arms by someone  familiar. Bobot and Bofo ,he was happy that he said of what he felt truly in his heart and favored him as well by those kind words he said while he got held in the arms. "AYEEEE TWO BESTIES GAY FOR EACHOTHER AM I RIGHT?" Bob said while taking pics of the three and Bobal didn't even do anything he just crossed his arms and blushed just admitting defeat while the gang was wheezing and doing loud talks.