andie was currently in her and evan's room, telling evan all about the walk and what they talked about

"i even asked if being royalty was a dream. you know what he told me?" she paused, "he said — and i quote, 'it's a nightmare'. like how is this a nightmare?!"

truthfully, andie didn't see it — as said many times before, royal life seems so flawless. people would literally bend over backwards for your wishes and yet there were people to didn't see it that way?

"andie, not everybody — even royalty has perfect lives. you know that." evan replied, trying to think of both sides.

evan had a point. being royalty meant nothing when it came down to actual feelings. everyone (even royalty) has feelings, especially negative ones.

andie thought about it for a minute, "wait, you're right."

"i always am." evan joked.

"right, we need fresh pjs and new clothes for tomorrow." andie spoke, taking the blue rock out of her necklace and placing it on her palm, "maeve, you can come out now!"

soon, the bright blue fairy that had been granting her wishes appeared right in front of her eyes once again.

"hello! how was the walk? was it amazing?" maeve squealed, causing andie to giggle.

"you were there, maeve! but yeah, it was great. the prince is... kinda cute."

andie wasn't lying.

that soon led evan to playfully gag, earning a smack on the shoulder from andie.

"how could i assist you, princess?" maeve asked, sitting on evan's shoulder.

"i wish for... wait, i need to be a bit specific about this." andie spoke, rubbing her chin.

"take your time, andromeda! or do you want me to call you andie? or meda?" maeve asked.

"anything is okay with me." andie smiled, still thinking about her wish.

"aren't you trying to wish for clothes?" evan asked, watching andie's facial expressions change from time to time.

"yeah, but i don't know how to word it-"

"i know what you want! you know, i don't only grant wishes." maeve chuckled, fluttering over to the large white dresser next to the door, entering it.

the two friends looked at each other in confusion, before getting up and followed the fairy, watching blue flashes of light seep through the cracks.

the process didn't take too long. soon enough, maeve flew out of the dresser, with glitter bursting out with them.

"in the dresser, there's night gowns, pj sets and clothes that could probably last more than a week." they spoke, dusting their hands off.

"if i could hug you so tight right now, i would." evan spoke, clearly amazed by maeve's work.

"right, i wouldn't want that hug, though. i don't like physical touch unless i'm the one giving it... okay! i'm going to make myself a little bed on the nightstand, go get dressed." they shooed, flying over to one of the nightstands before creating little swirls of blue with their fingertips.

andie took a night gown out of the dresser and peeked out into the corridor. it was dark, too dark. she's slightly afraid of the dark, which caused her to drag evan to one of the restrooms across the hall.

it was a bit awkward, the two had to face the opposite direction and just change their clothes.

the bathroom was big enough — thankfully.

once the two finished, they sprinted back into their room and shut the door quietly, placing their used clothing in a basket near the dresser.

"i feel so comfortable in this." andie sighed, stretching her arms out.

"just wait until you get to sleep in this. i had the best nap ever on this." evan mentioned, climbing onto one side of the bed.

andie followed suit, getting in beside him, "yeah, yeah, scoot over!"