"hi toms!" ranboo greeted. tommy simply smiled and nodded, walking into the bathroom and closing the door shut behind him. he looked at himself in the mirror and took a few deep breaths. once he had calmed down a bit, he splashed his face with water and then walked out of the room. tubbo motioned his hand for him to walk over. tommy sat in the middle of techno and will.

"where have you been all day?" techno questioned.

"at the bakery with niki" tommy replied.

"oh" Ranboo started, "you didn't invite us" he muttered.

"you two were with wilbur and technoblade. you looked like you were having fun, didn't wanna interrupt" tommy stated. they all talked, tommy rather listening. techno noticed the blond rather quiet. sure he hadn't talked to tommy much, but he looked as if he needed a hug. for one thing, he looked exhausted. he also looked like he was about to burst into tears at any second.

soon the twins headed out of the room. tubbo latched onto tommy immediately. "tubbo! what the hell man?" tommy groaned, only causing tubbo to tighten his arms around tommy even tighter.

"are ya gonna tell us why you've been acting so strange?" ranboo questioned.

"i'm not acting strange!!" tommy defended. tubbo and ranboo both gave him the "seriously?" look. tommy softened and just wrapped his arms around tubbo. the part-goat was taken aback by the sudden show of affection. they somehow got to a position where the three were under covers. both tubbo andr were hugging tommy tightly, while the blond had his arms wrapped around the two of them.

"what's wrong toms?" tubbo questioned softly.

"i just missed you guys, that's all" he replied in a softer tone.

ranboo and tubbo both smiled, "is it because we were spending more time with techno and will?" ranboo questioned.

tommy's eyes shifted between the two. he sighed and nodded slightly, "i feel bad now. i'm sorry, i swear it's not that i don't want you to spend time with them, it's just th-" tommy started, but was stopped by tubbo.

"we get it tom-tom, you don't need to apologise" tubbo reassured, causing tommy to relax. the three of them ended up falling asleep due to how cozy they were.

...

in the midst of the night, a small breeze ran through the room. the sky was dark, the only thing lighting up the world down below, a full moon. wolves could be heard howling. the triplets were still in a deep slumber. a figure crept into the room, careful not to wake anyone up. they tip toed over to the bed, opening the window next to ranboo's bed wide open. he pulled out three syringes filled with a drug to keep the boys asleep.

a small apology was muttered to the boys as the first needle was stuck into tommy's neck. the next into tubbo. the last into ranboo. by the time the needles were in, three new figures emerged into the room. a bag of money was handed to the first figure. they shot a glance at the sleeping boys, a hint of guilt in their eyes. the three new figures each picked up a boy. the now highly sedated boys didn't move. still were fast asleep.

the figures slipped out the window with the young boys, the first closing the window shut and cleaning up any sign of evidence before walking out of the room. the kidnappers we're named punz, badboyhalo and antfrost. better known as the bad men who killed tubbo, ranboo and tommy's mother and father.