𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫: 𝙰𝚁𝙸𝚂𝚄

Start from the beginning

From being in your head, you all didn't realize it was a sign of vulnerability - it almost felt like this was a false win. You know it - there was no announcement but it somehow felt you all won with the greatly quiet and safe atmosphere of the room. It seems to be a trick you think.

"Y/N-" Shuntaro was about to start but was cut off when you turn around just to see another seeker with the same horsehead, aiming right at Arisu. You pull away from Shuntaro and reach out to Arisu to push him

"Look out!"

The second seeker began shooting quite recklessly around the room. It reminded you of how Shuntaro handled a gun back then. Lucky for you to say, no one was injured despite just being so close to death as all of you ducked.

"Watch out!" You yelled out first and unknowingly pushed your hand away from Shuntaro's who failed to grab it back again, desperate to pull you back into his chest as you pulled Arisu away from the seeker who was still shooting aimlessly.

To say that Shuntaro was jealous is an understatement as you keep Arisu away from the tagger as much as you can yet you left Shuntaro behind as if he wasn't in the same dangerous situation as the other man. In his head, he would've thought you'd protect your best friend first, he was the closest one to you but you, instead, protected someone who he has not known of.

He felt mocked once again, perhaps famished when he says to himself, 'Oh, so just leave your best friend for 10 years to die.' But another thought comes by in Shuntaro's head,

Maybe you had known that he was capable of having himself alone - he did show off his numerous inventions to you and you did realize his logic of manipulating someone - you knew he was independent, and Shuntaro chose to stick with that though as he brings up the device you had suspiciously eyed that turned out not only to be a device where he listens to music but also a taser.

'Wasn't that the taser we both built?' You think to yourself as you help Arisu get back on his own feet. Unbeknownst to you, you did not get a look of the cocky look Shuntaro brings. You were too focused on Arisu and helping him dodge the attacker's bullets. Oh, that look he gives just to cover his victorious smile because he has proven himself he's much better than Arisu when he takes down the seeker with that taser.

And it never hurts to rub it off too, "It never hurts to be prepared -" You and Arisu stare at him for a while. And once Shuntaro was sure he has proven himself the better suitor, his ego is only pushed back down once the seeker rises back up to their feet with the machine gun and shoots with no sort of hesitation at the three of you. Once again, no one is injured and you planned to follow Arisu,

"Ari-" You yell but are completely cut off as you were pulled by none other than Shuntaro who led you outside the room and heavily shut the door too, arms secured around your body with his head on the door.

Panic arose you as you have acknowledged what he's done and only distress comes into your skin for your newly found friend.

Angry at this, you turn your head to Shuntaro, pushing him off of you, "What the hell?! Arisu is still in there!" You yell in anguish as you try to find a way to go back in that room without having the seeker aim at the door that you and Shuntaro rushed out of - you can hear numerous gunshots, only further worrying you.

"So his name is Arisu... hm" He whispers which even annoys you further with newly found hatred for this man.

This isn't like last time when he gets to scare off people or perhaps scare you off to only being with him - this was about death.