𝐭 𝐰 𝐨: 𝚅𝙾𝙸𝙲𝙴

Start from the beginning

Another quick glance wouldn't hurt though and you couldn't help but sigh in relief.

'Nope. Chishiya doesn't have crusty blonde hair.'

You still have yourself to settle with. Maybe this life-and-death game will be able to help you figure that out. Sad to say though, you didn't have enough courage to examine his face any longer and you were just so ever grateful as some people have also chosen to participate in the game, giving you the chance to shift your hazy attention to them.

There you saw two quite intimidating men - one being the more intimidating one as he is much bigger than what you can assume is his friend - the expression on his face doesn't help at all for you to think he can be a nice guy. So you shift your eyes to the second comers, the girl.

She was wearing such simple sporty clothing and you were still awed at her beauty. You were so charmed. It wasn't unusual for you to be easily charmed by women except yourself, you just find their confidence so attractive and so inspiring that no matter what they look like, their confidence will always make it up.

But she is so beautiful, you can't help but think to yourself if you are really lesbian or what since you find women like this make you feel your knees are about to drop.

"H-Hello..." You greet the woman who looked around to see if you were talking to her then gave you a curious look to confirm if you were talking to her exactly. You gave a shy nod and bite your tongue, not wanting to stutter around too much.

'That voice.' Someone thinks in their head and instantly cranes their neck up to search for the owner of that voice they were longing to hear. It was from you.

"Yes?" The beautiful woman asked.

"I-I know this isn't the greatest place to say this b-but I'd just like to say you're really... beautiful." You admit, feeling hot in the cheeks as you look away from embarrassment, completely disappointed that you had stuttered when you said you won't. The girl returned the same expression,

"O-Oh... thank you. Good luck on the game." She mumbles ever so shyly,

"G-Goodluck too." You smile and look at Karube and Arisu who were giving you a look that you can tell was questioning your actions. But because of that simple action, someone who caught attraction to your voice felt somewhat enlighted by it - and it wasn't the woman,

'Can it finally be?' They think to themselves, 'Y/N always used to compliment people around her...' The admirer tries to sneak a look at you and maybe get your attention.

Though, it is yet again - sad to say - that your eyes shifted from the short-haired charming woman as a man with a hat approached her, asking "excuse me. Do you somehow know where all the people in Tokyo went?"

That was no longer helped though as Siri interrupted. You looked to Arisu who gave you one of the phones which announced at such a perfect time,

"You forgot." He smiles shyly and you return one back, nodding to him, feeling self-conscious of your rather short memory.

"Registration has closed." Siri announced. You look back at where you and your new friends have entered and see the red lasers that had identified you in the last game go bright red.

'Welcome back, Siri.' You grumble in annoyance at the phone when you look back at the gadget, wishing it was any sort of help. 'Not like Siri was that helpful in the real world anyways.'