Prologue + Chapter 1

Prologue

"Sharp. Hehehe. Lovely." she smiled as she licked the end of the dagger. "This will be. enough. Hehehehehe......" she places the dagger down with the other daggers. "Hmmm. things will get interesting soon."

Chapter 1

Shelly and Tris were walking around the playground talking before school started.

"Did you see the image i sent you? It was harlirous!" Tris smiled at that. Shelly had sent her a video, actually, of her brother being soaked by a water balloon.

"Hmmmmm. Talk to you later." Tris said as the bell rang. On her way to her locker, Shelly met Newt, the uniform monitor.

"Hi Shelly. Looking our best, i wonder?" Newt said as he circled around her. "Yes that's fine"

"Thanks." She opened her locker, and a letter fell out. It read:

'Meet me by my locker at break. Sam.' At that, Shelly smiled to herself, Sam was always one of those friends that never gave up on you. How sweet.

"What have you got there, dog?" a voice came up from behind, before she even turned around she instantly knew it was Astrid and her followers. Astrid was a bully. She would bully you untill you decided to dig your own grave. She strikingly pretty, though, but that only made things worse because other students would fall for her straight away. She had crystal blue eyes, with amazingly natural blonde hair.

"Err, Nothing. This is my locker anyway." Shelly said turning around.

"Oh really? What do you keep in there? Your favourite rat? Or maybe a dog. Oops, i forgot that your the dog." The crowd around her snickered. Luckily, Sam appeared, walking swiftly towalds them, her brown, mid-length ponytail waving behind her, making her green eyes impossibly brighter.

"Why don't you keep that pretty mouth of yours shut. Or maybe you would rather i damage that pretty face of yours? Choose one before i change my mind." Instead of saying something nastier, Astrids face flushes and she mutters something about keeping her mouth shut, then walks off with her followers following like dummys. Some boys find this amusing and run after Astrid 'Booing'. She hardely has any freinds, only followers.

"Thanks." Shelly said turning around to face her friend.

"Well, my boxing lessons come in useful sometimes. They make a nice couple with my threats. Remember to meet me here at break. I gotta tell you something.

"Sure." Her friend walks off with her brown hair swishing from side to side.

Guys. This is my first time writing a horror book so bare with me.

VOTE AND COMMENT!