Information/ Part 1

Information on rose

Hi my name is rose purdy yes as you can tell i am ashle purdy's little sister and i am only 19 and i lived with my mum and dad and ashley but me and ashley used to hung out together untill he get famous which break my heart because he was my big brother at the end of the day.

part 1

Ashley's POV

Me and rose was walking around the mall looking for new clothes to try on and i saw a nice top for rose " oh sis come here " as rose walked over to me and take the top and tired it on and it was cute on it and i smiled and so did rose and then we want to get something to eat but then my phone started to ring so i get up and want outside to answer it and rose was ordering our food and drinks and i come back in with a big smile on my face " so why are you so happy bro" rose say as she looks at me " well im going to be famous sis" i smiled and want to hug rose and she huged back and we eat up then we want home but our mum and dad was working until late so it means i will be watching rose so i get on the couch and started to watch to hello kitty untill i fall asleep.

Rose's POV

I come in from the kichen to see ashleys asleep on the couch watching hello kitty so i coved him up then i want upstairs to get ready for bed so i get into bed and started to fall asleep and dream about what my life might be like if i get famous just like ashley