CHAPTER 2

One day Harry was cheffin up that dough and beating it with the whisk like the drum in the kitchen, he was doing so well when he hears the bell from the front desk ring and he walks aimlessly towards it like he always does. 

"Wagone G welcome to Sheeran innit, what can I get for you on this leng day?" He says in a posh, sweet British accent as he stares at his Chelsea boots but as the person starts speaking, all the air is sucked out of his lungs and his muscles go week as he lifts his head. It is Elmo. His sexy red fur covered his entire body and Harry admired how ripped he is- he definitely works out. The curly boy stared at the red fury fluff- ball and drool creeps out from his open mouth as his eyes widen. 

"Hello?" Elmo says confused "Anyways, can I get an iced coffee and a doughnut please?"

"Oooo I love iced coffee" Harry says awkwardly as he slowly backs away into the kitchen. Harry startles and nearly looses his balance as one of his colleagues yells out "HI SITERS" staggering to his feet harry turned around to see Sister James Charles laughing in the corner, his pale white skin is reflecting the light in the room and it blinds harry. His lips are bright pink and he wears black glasses that are really not a look. He really thinks he's the shit doesn't he.  

Harry shakes this off and gets to making the hottie his iced coffee

Harry is quite practically a pro at making iced coffee, since he's gay, it saves him a lot of money at Starbucks. Every night before he goes to sleep, he whips up himself a caramel iced late WITH almond milk because gays are all for the milk alternatives. No milk from the cows boobies because that would be straight wouldn't it. 

When he's done with Elmo's coffee, he slips on a travel sleeve in which he had written his number and the words 'call me' with a pink sparkly gel pen he had in the bottom of his sparkly sequin flip hype backpack (he likes sparkles). 

QUITE A BIT

QUITE A BIT.

He walks out and greets Elmo with a cheeky little smirk and hands him his iced coffee and grabs him a doughnut from the front desk. Elmo smiles at the gesture and walks away. Just before reaching the door, he examines his coffee cup and notices Harry's phone number written in the sparkly pink gel pen and looks up to face Harry from across the room. The two stare at each other and Harry raises his hand and puts it to his ear and mouths 'call me innit b'. Elmo does a smexy smirk and retreats back to the pavement outside. 

Leaves sway gently around him and the trees rustle as he huddles up inside his warm coat, his teeth shaking as his red fur blows in the breeze. As he walks, he listens to Card B's WAP and struts his little gay ass back to his apartment. 

He reaches his apartment, number 69, and walks inside. He slouches on the sofa and looks at the coffee cup in his hand, he stares at Harry's number and decides to dial it. Harry picks up almost instantly: "Wagone, this is Harry stil" he says in the posh British accent that Elmo finds sexy. 

"Um, hi" he says. 

"Oi man was wondering if a fine b like you wants to go out on a date with me" Harry states in a cute shaky tone. 

Elmo was quite surprised that he's been asked out a date so soon, especially because they've literally just met. Despite this, he does find Harry cute so agrees go on a date with him, they might actually be a cute couple and what's the worst that could happen (little did he know HE HE HE).