"I heard that you were in the hospital. I wanted to see you, but Diavolo wouldn't let me leave." She said, sounding a little sullen.

"What did he do to you?" I whisper, there were guards not that far away from us, and I had to be careful. She shook her head.

"Not here. Follow me." She said, grabbing me wrist and leading me down a hallway. Eventually we arrive at a door. I had seen it before, but I have never gone inside.

She opens the door and leads us inside. There's a long velvet couch, a fireplace, and just above it is a large tv. It's small, but cozy. I shut the door behind me, as Livianna goes to turn the fireplace on. She sat down on the couch, and waved me over.

I sat down next to her.

"What is this room?" I ask, looking around.

"It's a private room. It's where Cristiano comes to relax." She says, smiling. I look at her, puzzled.

"If it's so private how do you know about it?" I ask, confused. Her smile fades.

"You know, Cristiano and I had an actual relationship before he married you. I wasn't just some piece of meat he never talked to." She says. I could hear the sadness in her voice.

"You were in love with him weren't you?" I say, reaching over and taking her hand in mine. She looks up at me.

"I was. And I know you'll hate me for it, but a part of me still is." She says, looking down, ashamed.

"I understand that Liv. I'm sorry if I came between, but it's not like I had much of a choice." I say. She looks up at me again.

"I'm being selfish aren't I. You're right, you never had much of a choice. Neither of us do." She says. I reach over and lift her chin, so she's looking at me.

"We're going to change that for you. I'm going to help you get rid of Diavolo." I say. She gives me a weak smile.

"We need to come up with a plan." She says. She reaches into one of the pockets of her dress, and pulls out a small vial filled with a few small white pills.

"What are those." I say, reaching for the vial.

"They're cyanide pills." She says. I quickly pull my hand away.

"What the hell?! Why are you just carrying those around?"

"Shhh! Keep your voice down Gia! And, because if I leave them in my room one of the maids might find them. I promise I'm careful with them." She says, putting the vial back in her pocket.

I didn't even want to ask where she got them.

"I figured we would poison him in 2 days." Livianna says.

"Why in 2 days?" I ask. She pauses for a moment, looking confused.

"Because that's when Christmas is." She answers.

I felt like I had just been hit over the head with something heavy. Christmas was in 2 days? That couldn't be right. But when I thought about it, a lot of time had passed. It was strange, not one inch of this house had a Christmas decoration. Back in New York, everywhere I turned there was some kind of Christmas decoration all throughout December. But of course...things were different here.

"So how are we going to poison Diavolo?" I say.

"On Christmas every year, the Seratorre family holds a dinner, they invite all their friends and the Consigliere's. They keep all the food in the kitchen, and bring out 1 plate for each guest individually. We need to figure out which plate is Diavolos." She whispers.