𝘈 𝘍𝘓𝘖𝘙𝘈𝘓 𝘚𝘜𝘙𝘗𝘙𝘐𝘚𝘌

(Thanks for the request ! @Rosegirl805,  I wasn't sure if you wanted just Hank And Deimos, or just one, so I'm gonna do just Hank since I'm not sure, very VERY sorry if I mess up something! Side note: Satina And Xenia are my oc's and are friends with you in the stories.)

A Garden For Me ?

➽───────────────❥

-Trust me, Hank wasn't the type to do this for anyone, but once he presented his idea to the other 2, they forced him to do it.

But, you were also weirded out when he was asking you these random questions. (About the flowers of course!)

"Hey, Do you like Tulips or Sunflowers ?"

"Sunflowers, Why?" You asked.

"..."

"No reason."

He had grabbed and pulled out flowers with his barehands, according to him. Sanford had helped as well, but it was hard to keep the secret from you since Xenia was always pulling you around the place. So, you might have passed through their little secret surprise a couple of times without batting an eye on them.Until it was finally here! Sanford made Satina pull you over since Hank was too shy, you could feel Satina's hand over your eyes, you could only see darkness until she finally unfastened her hands as you saw the colorful flowers shine through your eyes, and a small Hank standing in the side with a (invisible) smile.

"Hank! I never thought you would do this for me! Your the best."

Hank was thanked with a great big hug by their s/o! He felt weirdly fuzzy and happy to have this moment with you.

➽───────────────❥

( I know it was pretty short, but it was worth a shot ! I never thought I would get a request like this but I did, and I'm very thankful for it !!! Ty!)