You bedroom door opened. It was Amber, your roommate. Amber is one of Kaeya's friends. She thought you were interesting the first time she met you. She's very protective of you sometimes and is very fond of you as well.

"Y/N!! I'm sorry I'm not able to take care of you—it's just that I mean I have a lot of schedule going it's kinda my fault I got carried away and signed up on way too many clubs and—" she proceeded to talk more until Kaeya shushes her and calmed her down.

"It's okay Amber I can take of her." He said

Amber raised an eyebrow.

"Hey hey listen I'm Y/N's oldest friend. Are you doubting me..?" He said with a fake upset face.

"No...it's just that you keep tricking her sometime and would set her up with the Gorou guy." She crossed her arms.

"Amber, Gorou is nice though!" You said defending him. "Besides I don't mind Kaeya setting me up with this guy, I feel comfortable around him." You said smiling.

"Oh so you like me setting up dates for you eh?" Kaeya smiled teasingly.

"Im—it's just that—Gorou's a good guy so...ugh you know..."

"Great cause I called him thinking maybe he should take care of you!" He smiled.

"I beg your pardon—what did you just do???!" Amber stomped towards Kaeya.

He raised both of his hands "Listen Amber I have plans occupying too."

"So many you don't have time for Y/N?!"

"Y/N is more comfortable with Gorou. I don't see the problem with it."

"It's okay Amber. Gorou is good. Trust me he isn't the type to do bad things." You smiled and it dropped as soon as you turn to Kaeya. "Also how did you know Gorou's number?"

He shrugged with his annoying smirk. "I have my ways."

They both left and it's just you waiting for Gorou.

While waiting you thought about your feelings about him.

Do you like him? Would he feel the same way? Would he think you're a creep? You only met for a few months or so, would it be weird?

You heart often races and your feelings become soft and fuzzy like teddy bear plushie whenever he's with you.

Not to mention you find him cute a lot of times. Is it a sign of romance. Are you....inlove?

Thinking about it makes your face redder then it already is.

Your thoughts were disturbed as soon as the doorbell rang.

You opened the door to find the cute boy with messy brown hair, the boy you were thinking of, the boy you love.

"Ah! Gorou!"

"Hi Y/N." He smiled, which made your heart raced. "Your friend called me to take care of you. Which is kinda weird on how he got my number." He scratched his head.

"Also I thought of helping you go back home at least but you're quite stubborn to run in the rain. Look at you now!! You're sick!" He said putting his hands on his hips.

Your eyes widen and then giggled, it's surprising but also nice to see a strict side of him.

You let him inside.

"Are you okay? Is the fever bad? Wait okay you ran in heavy rain of course it's bad—I brought medicine!!"

You laughed again. "It's okay, Gorou. The fever isn't that bad. But thank you for your concern."

.
.
.

He made porridge for you. You wanted to eat with your own hands yourself but he insisted of him feeding you instead.

"You're sick so uh—I thought I should help you on this one so you don't get to tired and stuff.."

The more you spend time with Gorou the more you....what was it again? Ah yes, fell in love harder.

He was so nice and sweet. You're eager to know more about him too.

And so was him.

.
.
.
.
.

🍡

"You could've got the the chance you know." Amber said to Kaeya as they walk back home.

"Huh?" He hummed, quite confused on what Amber was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"No, I really don't."

Amber sighed. "Since when did you become so dense? I'm talking about Y/N! Didn't you like her?"

Kaeya didn't say anything for a moment, but he slowly smiled. "Yeah, I liked her." And his smile grew. "But she liked the other guy, Gorou better."

"Listen Amber. I had been friends with Y/N for the longest time. Loved her for the longest time. But she doesn't feel the same. She only sees me as a friend.

I want her to be happy with someone else. She seems fond of Gorou. If she's happy, even with someone else, I'm content with it." Kaeya said looking up to the sky.

Amber was surprised. "That's so...I don't know...odd? It's weird coming from you but the only thing that wasn't a shocker is you being cheesy."

Kaeya only laughed in reply.

.
.

🍥

(A/N: IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPFATING ITS JUST THAT IVE BEEN BUSY AND UM WELL I WANTED THE CHAPTERS TO BE MORE RELATED TO THE COFFEE SHOP ANDHSBDJXJSJFOS IMSORRY I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER ><)

(SORRY IF THERES TYPO I CANT TYPE PROPERLY FOR SOME REAODSNDBXHSJCJSI)