chapter 5

third person pov: 

Fiancé and fiancée ecstatically rolled down the stairs to Ivan's parents' study room. They Bruce-lee kicked the door open and Ivan stomped so hard that he broke multiple holes in the floor. "AUNTY CHEW AND UNCLE CHEW! I AM GONNA MARRY YOUR HOT HUNK OF A SON, IVAN. PLS GIVE BLESSINGS (NOT LIKE THEY MATTER ANYWAY)." Ivan's parents were horrified by this sudden turn of events. "MA, PA, I SARANG HER!" Ivan growled passionately. 

Upon hearing his parents disapproval, Ivan dashed to his parents' weighing scale and started weighing coins. He slapped them onto the scale and it broke in half like his heart when his parents disapproved of his precious bbgorilla boo everything fiancee fellow coin weigher the tree to his nightingale the cinderella to his fairytale🤧🤧. Helen was so turned on by his antics so she too started weighing coins. "bbgorl this will be the symbol of our love <33" ivan roared as he threw half of the broken weighing scale to his baobei (#brocken). Out of the red, the air suddenly stopped, and everyone turned green like Shrek from the lack of Oxygen. That's when SHE walked in. Regina Kok Yee Chee. Her vomit green hair flowed like the wind and her eyes bored holes into the bookshelf. 

"AH YES MYY SON IVAN THIS IS YOUR BBGORILLA REGEENAH! SORIGHT YOURE GONNA DITCH HEELEEN FOR THIS XMM AND GIVE ME MANY GRANDCHILDREN" Aunty Chew quacked menacingly.  Ivan and Helen started farting uncontrollably at the sight rainbow hair extensions and her missing eyelashes, eyebrows, lips, nose, ears, and eyes. They charged at the window, and flew out because they were half birds. Ivan had a fear of heights so he was clucking in mid-air. Helen too feared heights and was clucking even louder.

"IVAN!!WE'LL BE TGT FOREVA!! LETS RUNAWAY TOGETHER MY TREE TO MY BIOSPHERE MY AIR TO MY ATMOSPHERE MY ROCKS TO MY LITHOSPHERE AND LOSING YOU IS MY BIGGESTPHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(a/n: thanks to my friend for writing 99% of this chapter AHHA)