Ali smiles back and says "Yes Sir."

He goes and applies for 10 days leave. He informed his Abu and ammi.

++++++++++++++
Arunachal

A woman gets a call and she gets up to speak after seeking the permission of her seniors.

" Hello! Pehle tu yeh bol itne samay baad tera network sahi time pe lag gaya!?" Without giving time for the man to greet back she speaks.

"Haan ji! Pooja ji" Ali says with a soft smile listening to his lady love's complains. Even though she is herself an officer if not in the army. She complains just like normal girl friend.

" Chal yaar Ali mujhe tumse koi sms nahi chahiye! Tu muskura raha hai!" Pooja gets angry as she can feel his smile. That's the magic of love. You feel it and nobody knows how.

"Aree pooja ji! Nahin aap galat samaj rahi hai. Hum toh aapki awaz sunke khush hue thhe" Ali tries to convince her.

She controls her blush and  acting to be ignorant of the effect he had on her, she says "chal chal ab network ka taar kahin aur mat jod aur batao tumne leave li ki nahin"

Ali wanted to prank her badly so thought to lie. "Nahin pooja ji hume lagta hai ki hume na leave nahin leni chahiye. Agli baar milenge."

Pooja gets furious just as Ali wanted and warned him yelling "Ali agar tume permission nahin li na toh mein tujhse saare networks cut kar doongi!!"

Ali laughs and pooja understands it was a lie. She gets more angry and cuts the call.

(A/N :- Ab bechara Ali poore time koshish karega pooja se connection jodne ka)

-----------------------
Panjim

A man is seen complaining to himself about how his friends forgot about him. He is missing his KMA days with his friends and his Rajveer sir. He remembers those days
When aalekh used to be rude to him.
When he wore a gown to go to the freshers ball.
When he tried to suicide but his Rajveer sir made him understand that he had abilities in him to be an army officer.
(A/N :- yes he is our Yudi)

Rajveer sir... He missed his rajveer sir a lot. "Kaash aaj woh zinda hote!!"
He was reliving his memories when his comrades came in and initiated conversation thus breaking his chain of thoughts.

---------------------
Darjeeling

A man in his late 40s is seen to be working in his cabin. He works day and night to help people in need and save their lives. He was busy in his file when suddenly his phone rang.

Man: Hello shyam ji! Boliye.

Shyam ji: .................................

Man: What!? Mein abhi aa raha hun.

He rushes to his house. A 2 storey independent house with a beautiful garden. He rushes to the room where a patient is seen laid down all medical equipments attached for two years. The patient is breathing with the help of artificial ventilator.  

The man was trying his best to make the patient stable. shyam ji came in with all the other necessary instruments. After sometime the patient became stable.

"Thank you Shyam ji! i just hope ki yeh thik ho jaye" the man thanks shyamji and wishes for the betterment of the patient. He has been working on this patient in secret and giving him the best treatment possible free of cost. He doesn't know if the man will be able to give him his money and he had no intention of asking any fees.

Shyam ji then assures him "aree honge kyun nahin sahab akhir DOC. HARSHVARDHAN KHANNA inka illaj kar rahe hai."

harsh just smiles and says "meri tareef bahut ho gayi. Ab ye do saal se soya hua insaan do din ke andar uth jayega."