Attack

"Great job Harry!"
"That was awesome!"
"That was wicked Harry!"
Classmates called out to him. As he reunited with his friends.
"Oh please." Draco scoffed. As he stood from the stump he was sitting on.
Hagrid and Harry were too busy having a private chat, to notice Draco strutting over to the creature.
"Yeah...You're not dangerous at all!" He announced. This caught the attention of Hagrid.
"Are you? You big ugly brute." Draco insulted the bird. Closing in on the now furious beast.
"Draco stop!" Hagrid attempted to warn Draco.
"Draco!" I hissed at him. It was too late, the creature roared with anger and reared. Draco's eyes flew wide open, and he let out a scream of terror. The beasts talons shredded through Draco's sleeve, and sliced his arm. He fell to the floor. The bird went in a rampage. Kids scattered, screaming. Hagrid stepped in front of the beast, trying to calm it. But it ran passed him, throwing the giant to floor as well. I ran over to my brother, being stopped by Mattheo grabbing my arm. I slipped from his grip and dashed over to Draco. He lay on the ground clasping onto his slightly bloody arm and sobbing, he was always a bit over dramatic. I looked at the bird, he was charging toward the fleeing students. He stopped with a huff and turned around. It looked directly at a pair of classmates, frozen. Pansy and Blaise.
It began to scrape one foot on the floor, preparing to attack.
"GO!" I screamed at them. But it was as if they couldn't hear me. They stood still, staring at the beast's talons and wings.
He ran directly at them. My heart was racing. Thankfully, Mattheo tackled the two just in time. The bird missed them by a hair. The three lay on the ground. The bird turned around, and raced towards them once again. The three were only just getting up. It towered over them, and reared, about to kill my loved ones. Barely thinking at this point. I stood in between the beast, and my friends. I shielded my face with my hand and looked back. My eyes shut.
"Y/N!!" I heard Mattheo, Pansy, Draco, Blaise and Hagrid all shout. However, instead of the painful stomp I was expecting. The beast lowered it's front legs, and sniffed my hand, before snuggling into it. I opened my eyes. The bird, rubbed my hand on it's face affectionately. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.The Hippogriff still terrified me, but at least I wasn't dead.
For a few silent seconds, everyone stared in shock, processing what had happened.
Hagrid and Draco walked over to us quickly, and the friends behind me stood.
"What the fu-" Draco began.
"Wow, ms Malfoy, that is amazing!" Hagrid stared at me. "I don't think he like's anyone like he likes you y/n." He laughed with disbelief.
"Well that would be the first." Draco said, still whimpering like a baby. And hilariously, the bird flapped his wings making Draco stumble backwards and landing flat on his back with a thud.
"Buckbeak!" Hagrid snapped at him. "Away you silly creature!" Hagrid scolded, throwing a weasel away for the bird to fetch. He pulled away from my hand and chased after the treat.
"Almost killed me! It's killed me!" Draco sobbed on the ground.
"Calm down. It's- it's just a scratch." Hagrid argued.
"Hagrid! He has to be taken to the hospital!" Hermione yelled.
"I'm the teacher. I'll do it." Hagrid said, leaning over and picking my brother up bridal style.
"Oh. You're gonna regret this." Draco said to the bird. Trying to threaten him, but still whimpering.
"Class dismissed." Hagrid said as he walked away with Draco in his arms.
"Run, you bloody chicken." Draco added.
I spun around to check on my friends. But I was pulled into a hug. Mattheo wrapped his arms around me, and buried his face into my shoulder. I hugged him back with relief. We both gripped very tightly, not wanting to let go. The moment was ruined by pans smacking the back of my head repetitively while saying,
"NEVER. DO. THAT. AGAIN!"
I broke away from Mattheo and looked at her.
She grabbed my face and forced me to look at her.
"Are you ok?"
"Yes. Pans I'm fine." I laughed at her.
"Good, now... ARE YOU STUPID?! YOU. COULD. HAVE. DIED!" She began to violently shake my head, to the point that when she let me go I was dizzy. We all took a breath of the fresh, spring air.
"I'm gonna head back now." I said casually. The other students stared at me, traumatised.
"Byyye." I said while walking away.
"Y/n?" Pansy stopped me.
"Hm?"
"Hogwarts is that way." She told me, pointing in the opposite direction as I was going.
"This is why I was definitely not  a Ravenclaw." I said, turning around.
"What would I do without ya?" I asked Pansy, planting a kiss on her cheek while passing her again.
"Die." She said. That was most likely true.

As I walked, I admired the beautiful bright green leaves, that were complimented by the light blue sky. Birds chirped, and wind whistles. I'd never noticed how gorgeous these woods were.
"Hey! Wait up!" Mattheo called out to me. I turned to see him jogging towards me.
"Hi." I smiled at him.
We walked back together, and as I was saying, it was quite a walk back to Hogwarts, but it was much more enjoyable with him.
"I don't remember these woods being so pretty." I said.
"That's because the last time you were here, you were bleeding to death, and it was the middle of the night." He shrugged.
"True, true." I nodded. We continued to walk. We took our time. We weren't in a rush to get back to class.

(A/n: This chapter's a bit short, sorry ab that. Anyway hope you enjoyed. Thank you so much for 2k reads.)