chapter 14

"It's Vengestone, remember?" Jay said as Cole jumped up to the bars that locked them in.
"You can't ghost through it, and your super-duper strength won't work anymore."

"Argh. Where's Morro. Where's Nya?!" Lloyd sighed.
"In a one on one chat with that Djinn." Jay said disgusted.
"If he lays one hand on her, I--"

"Don't worry, we won't let that happen." Lloyd reassured.

"We better not, because if he takes her hand in marriage, he'll reach his True Potential, and we'll all be hooped when he has infinite wishes." Jay exclaimed.
"Infinite wishes? He'll be unstoppable." Cole exclaimed.
"But then his crew will be expendable." Lloyd suggested.
"Maybe we can convince them to--"

"Already tried. They wouldn't believe me." Jay sighed.
"Thanks for trying to save me, but maybe it would've been better if you never came." Jay said.

"I hate the thought of her being alone with that silky-voiced-seducer--"

"I hate his voice too."

"WHAAA!!?!" The three in the dark cell screamed.
"Morro?!" Jay shouted, the Sage Ninja on top of the bars, looking down at them.
"Shut up." Morro said.
"Don't blow my cover. Yet." Morro sighed.

"Yet?" Lloyd asked.
"What, you got a plan?" Cole asked.

"Fifty percent."

"That's not a plan."

"Calm down." Lloyd shushed Cole.
"Between the four of us and Nya, we have thirteen wishes--"

"Wishes?!" Jay scream-whispered.
"Incase you forgot, wishes are what got us in this mess! Jay waved his arms.
"I- it's still fifty percent of a plan." Morro said as the Ninja looked back to him.

"Why don't we get Nya out and leave for the boat below?" Lloyd suggested.
"Where's Nya?" Morro asked.
"Probably in Nadakhan's creepy dining room." Jay said.

"Where's that?"

"Okay, nevermind." Lloyd placed a hand on his head.
"We couldn't do that anyways." Cole said.
"I left the poison in Nadakhan's room..."

The Ninja all stared at Cole in disbelief.
"Great, we have thirteen wishes and fifty percent of a plan." Jay sighed. Morro paused.
"Okay, seventy-five percent of a plan now." Morro said.
"You gonna tell us?" Cole asked. Morro shrugged.
"You gonna tell us?' Cole turned to Lloyd.

Lloyd stopped to think.
"What? That makes no sense!" Lloyd exclaimed.
"Okay, guess not." Jay said.

"Looks like we found a loiterer." A voice called. Morro stood up, turned around and raised his hands, a gun pointed at his face.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to stand here?" Morro asked, a straight face dawned on his arsenal.

"Fr-- Morro!" Jay shouted from below. Morro banged his foot on the metal bars.

. . .

"

Please, indulge yourself." Nadakhan motioned to the table in front. And yes, Nya was in the creepy dining room.
"I lost my appetite. Never had much of a sweet tooth." Nya said, her eyes narrowing.
"Well, being stuck aboard a ship with filthy pirates, you learn to crave the finer things in life. In time, you will see." Nadakhan shrugged.

"In time, you will be sorry." Nya swore.
"I understand you don't like me. And Jay has made it crystal clear you think for yourself. Well, I like that." Nadakhan swerved around Nya.
"Let me offer you this: marry me, and I save your friends." Nadakhan lifted his hand.