Chapter 1

"My lady everyone is so worried about you, you've been asleep for a whole month." an old woman in a servant clothes said while wiping her teary eyes.
           "My lady?" I tilted my head I'm a 21st century poor student not some noble women from a monarch country."Who are you?" I ask since I never recalled having a maid and I never recalled having someone in my room.
            The old woman gave me a shocked look. She stood up and went to the door. "Ill call a doctor looks like lady rose loose her memories.
             Lady rose? But my name is Yuri not rose. I creep out of the bed and look around. I'm in an unfamiliar room. I searched for a mirror and look at my face.
             Bang!!! The mirror fall to the ground. "No way this isn't my face. I must have read to much Manga to dream of having the face of my favorite heroine" I muttered to myself pacing back and forth and accidentally steped onto a broken mirror piece.
             "ouch that hurts" I wince in pain.....Wait I feel pain so that means this isn't a dream. By any chance did I reincarnate like those characters in esikai novels?But I didn't  die.
              "Honey! My lovely daughter. I'm glad your alright. " I snap out of my trance when someone suddenly entered my room. Before I knew it my face was squish between two giant boobs. Gosh i'm jealous who's chest is this. I look up and meet the face of a beautiful woman. It's lady Joanne the heroines mom.
             "Madame, young miss does not remember anything. I've already called a physician, he's on his way" the old lady a while ago which I recognized to be the heroines nanny said.
             "I heard my daughter lost her memories." said by the man who entered which is Duke Victor the heroines father. He came with the doctor who confirmed to everyone that I have an amnesia.
              "I suggest you let milady rest for a while since she just woke up. She lost her memories so she must be surprised " the doctor said and left the room with my father and nanny. My mom gave me a kiss on the forehead and followed the others out of my room.
              Once the door closed I stood up and get a pen and paper to write everything I remembered in the story, from the characters to the plot.