Meetup 🥺👉👈

Today was my first day at UA high and I am super excited to make new friends (and meet some cute guys). As I slipped out of bed, I walked over to my closet and opened it. I started to pick out my super cute and sexy outfit for today, which was the first day of school. (Here is what I wore UwU)

After I put on my super cute outfit that would attract all the cute and sexy boys, I went to my door and got my car keys and house keys

After I put on my super cute outfit that would attract all the cute and sexy boys, I went to my door and got my car keys and house keys. "Bye Mom! I'm going to school lol" I yelled to my Mom from the front door. She didn't yell back, so I assumed she was a sleepy weepy baby 🥺👉👈. I went outside and locked the door behind me, and started off to my car. I opened the door and hopped in, sticking the keys into the ignition and starting my way to school. My favorite song came on the radio, it was "Zone Ankah". I stopped in the middle if the road and did the dance, occasionally running over some people on the way. My dance was way more important 😡👉👈. As I finally pulled into a parking spot in the parking lot, I saw this ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS MAGNIFICENT blonde guy who had glowing red eyes and a 6 pack. "UwU, such a cutie pie that hottie is!" I said out loud as I hopped out of my car. I saw him turn around and look at me, pushing his blonde spikey hair behind his ear and smirking at me from the entrance of the school. I walked over to the entrance and he waited for me, holding open the door and letting me in. "Hey teddy bear, what's your name?" The hottie whispered into my ear, making me clench my butt cheeks. "O-o oh, me? W-well...My name's...P-pussy Q-queen...W-what's yours?" I stuttered, a fart escaping my ass cheeks. He chuckled as my yellow urine stained my pants like a waterfall and responded, "My name is Katsuki Bakugou. But my friends call me 'Poopoo Shart Daddy', lol." He said to me.