1

We open to a 17ish black teenager walking to school in the streets of LA, we see kids in costumes and Halloween decorations. When he gets to his classroom he sees his teacher in a witch costume with a chain around her neck "this year class were going to learn of the legend of Jason Voorhees, it was the summer of 1957 at camp crystal lake, a group of kids bullied Jason when he was about 11 or 12 and made him jump into the water and he drowned and the next year his mother became a killer,and then in June 1979 his mother went on a killing spree. Just 12 years ago Jason became a notorious killer and started to kill teenagers, now run along, make this Halloween  count" the teacher said, we cut to 8 hours later where the kid runs out of school into a red Volkswagen beetle, "so Franklin how was school?" his mom asked "good mom" Franklin replied "so you still whant to go to the lake right?" She asked "yeah, I whant to find out the history of Jason Voorhees and his history" Franklin said.

Camp crystal lake: new jersey

The red car pulled up to the lake and Franklin and his mom Jennifer walked into a cabin. "Mom it says here that Jason Voorhees should be some old dude by now" Franklin said as his mom unpacked his clothes...