Chapter 1

The flower petals flew away

It was the day of Luciel's execution.

"Listen to the deceiver. You will have to pay the price of your life for deceiving the crown prince, all the nobles, and ruining the cause with fake jewelry."

The executioner screamed in a stern voice, and the angry crowd raised their voices.

"She's a deceiver who made stones, not jewels!"

"Kill her!"

Stones were flying here and there.

The glass tube was cracked and blood gushed out of his head, which had been stoned.

He is a crook who made fake jewelry...

This is the name that came back to him after having sacrificed his whole life. To think that was the price to pay for being tortured and exhausting the last remaining magical power to create jewelry.

The order of the Crown Prince, who stared blankly at her in the glass coffin, was heard.

"Get the criminal out."

Luciel's slim body was dragged to the prison and tied up.

Where did it go wrong.

Since when did it become like this?

No, everything might have gone wrong from the start.

"Luciel, my sweet and pitiful little sister."

Il Xia's older sister was waving her hand on the other side.

"My sister, I'm having a hard time... now... I can't take it anymore."

Silent tears rolled down Luciel's cheeks. Neither sad nor sick. Above the execution ground was a guillotine with a blue blade.

Before the moment of her death, Luciel remembered the brief life she had last seen.

For the sake of someone's greed for the rest of her life, she poured out her emotions and made jewelry.

It wasn't just the Crown Prince. The Earl Orbia, as well as the people of the writer according to Cavill who married as if he had been sold.

Together, they only wanted Luciel's jewelry. Ignoring his pure feelings, they only asked for jewelry.

On the contrary, we hoped that his heart would be broken somewhere, and Luciel desperately wished it.

Maybe it was already broken a long time ago, she didn't know. Now that she doesn't feel anything about anything anymore.

"Ouch..."

The Crown Prince's sword filled with Luciel's jewels was finally fitted with the Twelve Jewels and shone brilliantly, fading with magic.

The last thing she did was finish that holy sword to take down the Belsteins. The prince takes the sword and unites with the nobles to lead the army and came across Belstein.