Chapter Two, New Beginnings

Start from the beginning

"I can help. I don't mind, honest Mr Swan." Ella insisted. "We can go back to mine after we've dropped the shopping back."
"Thank you girls, I really appreciate it. Sunshine, I'll leave the money in the bread bin." Charlie informed them gratefully, hugging his daughter tightly and pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Go on, off to school with the pair of you." He jokingly shooed them, making the two girls laugh. "Have a good day at school, both of you, and I'll see you tomorrow, sunshine."
"Bye Dad. Be careful." Imogen asked, standing in the entryway of the house.
"Always am." Charlie assured his youngest. He stood leaning against the doorframe watching as the pair chatted away as they walked to school with a smile upon his face before he turned and re-entered the house to get ready for a long shift at work.

***

"I can't wait to see you in Swan Lake." Ella exclaimed, bouncing as the pair walked to Forks High with their arms linked together as always, making Imogen laugh but with a small blush on her cheeks.
"Thanks Ell." Imogen smiled, squeezing her friend's arm in appreciation as they entered the car park of the school, heading towards the office to pick up their times table and where Imogen had to meet the Cullens.
"Hi Mrs Cope." Imogen and Ella said simultaneously.
"Hi girls. Congratulations on making the cheer team." Mrs Cops said proudly, looking up from talking to who looked to be Mrs Cullen.
"Immy got the part of Odette in Swan Lake too." Ella added proudly, causing Imogen to smile bashfully as all the Cullens were paying close attention to the conversation.

"My goodness you are a busy bee aren't you?" Mrs Cope teased. "Congratulations. I bet your father is incredibly proud of you."
"Thanks." Imogen muttered shyly, her cheeks flushed scarlet.
"Hi Imogen." Jasper smiled happily, his smile blinding and shocking his family at the complete change in attitude.
"Hi Jasper." Imogen said softly, the blush darkening upon her cheeks.
"Busy bee?" A tall, broad shouldered and muscular teen asked, confused, breaking the moment.
"Emmett!" A tall, beautiful blonde hissed, slapping his arm.
"What?" He asked, confused. "It's only a question."

"To answer your question. Immy is not only on the cheer team with me but she does ballet hence the main part, but she also surfs, we go for hikes in the forest, she plays baseball with her Dad and reads and writes some stories." Ella laughs, causing Imogen to pout while glaring playfully at her.
"Oh no. Another Alice!" Emmett bemoaned dramatically.
"Hey!" Alice said offended, but then she changed her mind and beamed happily as she bounced over to Imogen. "I knew there was a reason why we'd be good friends. Someone to finally appreciate my energy." She exclaimed dramatically, causing Imogen to laugh.
"Alright kids, come get your times table before you're late for class." Mrs Cope interrupted. "Imogen, don't forget to show them around."

"Of course Mrs Cope." Imogen agreed happily, skipping over and accepting hers and Ella's times table. "Thank you. I'll see you later El."
"See you later." Ella agreed, accepting the sheet from her best friend. Waving bye to the others she hurried out of the office so Imogen could do the tour.
"Hi I'm Imogen Swan and welcome to Forks High." Imogen introduced, with a shy but welcoming smile. "Who has what class first? Just so I know where to start." She asked, looking at her own times table briefly.

Monday
8:30-9:30 English Miss hurtsman. Room 4, building 1
9:40-10:40 English Miss Hurtsman
10:40-10:55 break
11:00-12:00 French Mrs Volant. Room 2, building 1
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:10-14:10 History Mr Everhard. Room 1, building 2
14:20-15:10 Gym Coach Watson

Tuesday
8:30-9:30 Math Mrs Patel. Room 16, building 1
9:40-10:40 IT Mr Davidson. Room 7, building 2
10:40-10:55 break
11:00-12:00 Biology Mr Molina. Room 1, building 3
12:00-13:00 lunch
13:10-14:10 Gym
14:20-15:10 Gym