Partner for Serenity

Start from the beginning

That's right, if it's true that Ayumi is the possessors of the ability they are looking for, she is still too small and doesn't know how to control her power, of course Yuu doesn't want Ayumi to be caught and used as research material by scientists.

"My little sister is resting at home because of a fever," said Yuu.

"Then let's go see Ayumi and we'll find out if Ayumi has this ability," Tomori exclaimed excitedly, she was always excited in all missions.

The four of them went to the flat to see Ayumi. Before arriving at the apartment, they stopped at the mini market to buy a package of porridge for dinner. When they arrived at the flat, Yuu asked his three friends to wait outside first while he checked on Ayumi's condition.

"Hello Ayumi, excuse me, sorry for coming in casually," Tomori greeted.

Yuu was surprised, because he had not called his friends to enter the house.

"I haven't called you in yet," Yuu said to Tomori.

Tomori just looked away and walked over to Ayumi who was sitting on the bed.

"See! Ayumi, what's up? You can see me again, right?" Tomori returned to greet Ayumi.

"Sis Tomorii! Eh.. there's Sis Yusa too!!" Ayumi exclaimed.

Ayumi is very hysterical because she finds her brother invites his friends to visit her, especially with Yusa Nishimori, a famous Tokyo celebrity who is Ayumi's idol. They then had dinner together. Right after dinner, Yusa's agency called her back to work.

"I'm sorry, I have to get back to work. See you later, Ayumi, I'll visit again later," said Yusa.

"Ahh, Sis Yusa there's no need to worry about me. Thank you for coming," said Ayumi feeling bad.

"I'll take Yusa," said Takajo briefly, this man did seem to like Yusa.

Takajo and Yusa left, in the house, Ayumi, Tomori and Yuu were left. Tomori decided to wash their bowl of porridge, Yuu who initially only helped move the dishes to the sink was moved to help Tomori dry the dishes.

The night is getting late, the night wind is getting colder and colder outside. Yuu asks Ayumi to take medicine and then rest.

"You are lucky to have a good brother, Ayu," said Tomori, looking at Ayumi who was taking medicine.

Deg!

Yuu's heart seemed to stop. This woman... Tomori has been living alone for a long time. She has an brother, but unfortunately her brother became a victim of the cruelty of scientists. Her brother was the subject of a scientist's experiment and now has a mental disorder which causes him to stay in the hospital because he needs medical assistance. Their parents sold them to scientists, Tomori managed to survive but her brother didn't.

Remembering that, Yuu felt sorry for her. Yuu's fate is not much different from Tomori, fortunately Yuu still has Ayumi beside him. He promised to take care of Ayumi with his life.

"But I'm afraid if I fall asleep. I had a scary dream this afternoon," Ayu said quietly.

Yuu gasped, he remembered the original purpose of his friends coming to visit Ayumi. He starts to worry what if this is a sign that Ayumi really has the ability they are looking for.

"If you have a fever, it's normal to have nightmares. Then what kind of dream, Ayu?" asked Tomori curiously.

Yuu who heard the question was angry, he unconsciously shouted at Tomori.

"If it's just going to make her remember her nightmare, there's no need to ask!" Yuu exclaimed.

"That's right, alright, I'm going home now, sorry for interrupting," said Tomori as she reached for her bag.